Jewelry Crafting Summerset
- Who can use Jewelry Crafting
- What can you do with Jewelry Crafting
- Upgrade Materials
- Passive Skill-Line
- Jewelry Crafting Writs
- Jewelry Crafting Stations
Who can use Jewelery Crafting
- You must own ESO Summerset Chapter to craft, traitchange and upgrade Jewelry.
- Without Summerset Chapter you are not able to craft or traitchange or upgrade any jewelry.
- Without Summerset Chapter you can still harvest jewelry crafting nodes.
- Without Summerset Chapter you can still buy (or trade from a friend) crafted Jewelry.
What can you do with Jewelry Crafting
There is several things you can do with Jewelry Crafting:
- Trait change items
- Upgrade Jewelry
- Stat difference of jewelry quality
- Research Jewelry traits
- Refine Jewelry materials
- Deconstruct Jewelry
- Craft Housing Items
You can buy Jewelry Crafting Station from Master Writs.
Materials Jewelry Crafting Summerset
The nodes that drop Jewelry Crafting Materials are called “Seams” and you can collect “Dust” from those nodes. You can refine “Dust” into “Ounces” to craft jewelry.
- Seams (Nodes)
- Dust (Raw Material)
- Ounces (Refined Material)
Different level materials are:
- Pewter – Levels 1-25
- Copper – Levels 26-50
- Silver – Champion Level 10-60
- Electrum – Champion Level 70-140
- Platinum – Champion Level 150-160
Traits Jewelry Crafting Summerset
There is a total of 9 traits available for jewelry crafting.
- Increases Max Magicka.
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Arcane Trait drop randomly all over Tamriel.
- Trait Material: Cobalt. Acquired by refining Jewelry Crafting base materials.
- Increases Max Health.
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Healthy Trait drop randomly all over Tamriel.
- Trait Material: Antimony. Acquired by refining Jewelry Crafting base materials.
- Increases Max Stamina.
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Robust Trait drop randomly all over Tamriel.
- Trait Material: Zinc. Acquired either by refining Jewelry Crafting base materials.
- Increases Physical and Spell Resistance
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Protective Trait have a rare chance to be found within Undaunted chests.
- Trait Material: Titanium. Acquired as part of daily dungeon rewards in the raw form and, rarely, in refined form. In order to create Titanium, you must refine 10 pieces of the material in its raw form.
- Increases Health, Stamina, & Magicka
- Researchable Item: A researchable ring is awarded at the end of the Summerset main quest line and a researchable necklace is awarded at the end of the Psijic Order quest line.
- Trait Material: Dawn-Prism. Acquired from Jewelry Crafting Nodes throughout Tamriel with a higher chance to be found in Summerset. In order to create Dawn-Prism, you must refine 10 pieces of the material in its pulverized (raw) form.
- Increases Enchantment Effectiveness
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Infused Trait have a chance to drop from Psijic Portals, found all over Tamriel.
- Trait Material: Aurbic Amber. Acquired from Psijic Portals, with a rare chance for a refined form. Note that Psijic Portals only appear if you have the new Psijic Order Skill Line. In order to create Aurbic Amber, you must refine 10 pieces of the material in its pulverized (raw) form.
- Increases Movement Speed
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Swift Trait have a rare chance to be awarded when completing normal Jewelry Crating Writs.
- Trait Material: Gilding Wax. Purchased from Master Writ Merchants for Writ Vouchers.
- Increases Synergy Effectiveness
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Harmony Trait have a chance to be awarded as part of the regular rewards for completing weekly Trial quests.
- Trait Material: Dibellium. High chance to be acquired in refined form from weekly Trial quest rewards.
- Increases Damage against low-health foes
- Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Bloodthirsty Trait have a chance to be awarded when you complete the new Cyrodiil daily board quests (note, not the repeatable quests).
- Trait Material: Slaughterstone. Acquired in refined form from the War Researcher vendor in Cyrodiil for Alliance Points.
In addition, as with weapons and armor, you can deconstruct jewelry with one of the new Traits to gain the material needed to craft a ring or necklace in that trait. When you deconstruct jewelry, you will only ever obtain a Pulverized form of its Trait material, which you must refine into a usable form.
Upgrade Materials Jewelry Crafting Summerset
In order to upgrade rings and necklaces, crafted or looted, you need to use a Jewelry Crafting Station and have the required materials.
- Fine (Green) Quality
- Superior (Blue) Quality
- Epic (Purple) Quality
- Legendary (Gold) Quality
You can acquire upgrade materials by refining Dust into Ounces. When refining Dust, you have a chance to acquire Grains of the different upgrade materials. You must refine 10 Grains in order to acquire a Bar, and you can use Bars to upgrade your necklaces and rings at a Jewelry Crafting Station.
You can also acquire Grains by deconstructing jewelry of the same quality.
Stat Difference of Jewelry Quality
Here are the values that you will get for extra Magicka or Stamina.
- 790 Green
- 820 Blue
- 840 Purple
- 870 Gold
So for example a magicka setup:
- 2610 Magicka – Player 1 wearing full gold jewelry
- 2520 Magicka – Player 2 wearing full purple jewelry
As you can see the only difference between gold and purple jewelry is 90 extra magicka.
Skill-Line Jewelry Crafting Summerset
Passive abilities of jewelry crafting are:
- Engraver: Allows you to craft jewelry to a specific level range.
- Keen Eye: Jewelry: Highlights Seams in the world.
- Jewelry Extraction: Improves your chance to receive materials when deconstructing jewelry.
- Lapidary Research: Reduces the time it takes to research a new Jewelry Crafting Trait.
- Platings Expertise: Reduces the number of Bars you need to upgrade your jewelry.
Jewelry Crafting Writs
- To become certified to do Jewelry Crafting Writs, visit Felarian outside the crafting district in the city of Alinor, in Summerset.
- Once certified, you can pick up a Jewelry Crafting Writ from the Equipment Crafting Writ Boards.
- You can now obtain Jewelry Crafting Master Writs as a potential reward from completing normal Jewelry Crafting Writs.
- Much like other tradeskills’ Master Writs, these come in a tradeable, sellable item. Once you consume the item, however, the quest is bound to you and must either be completed or abandoned.
- Learning additional Traits in Jewelry Crafting will increase your chances of obtaining a Jewelry Crafting Master Writ.
Jewelry Crafting Stations
You can now obtain Jewelry Crafting Stations from Faustina Curio, the Achievement Mediator.
- A normal Jewelry Crafting station costs 125 Vouchers and requires the “Jewelry Crafter” achievement.
- An Attunable Jewelry Crafting Station costs 250 Vouchers, and requires the “Jewelry Crafter” achievement.
- Attunable Stations can be used at any Set Crafting location in the world to attain that location’s special set properties.