Murkmire DLC, Summerset Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Cyrodiil Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Magicka Nightblade Build PvP “Bomb” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Magicka Nightblade PvP Build „Bomb” is optimized for Cyrodiil. The build is used to blow up tightly stacked groups, for example on flags on an outpost or in a keep. The more people the better! The chances are high that you also kill yourself, but after all you will gain a lot of AP. To make this work we are stacking a lot of offensive sets like Balorgh, which is a new set that drops in one of the Wolfhunter DLC Dungeons that adds an insane amount of Spell and Weapon Damage to you, with the right modifiers you can gain over 1200+ Spell Damage from that set alone, which is crazy. The second set is the all famous bomber set Vicious Death which makes people explode once they die, causing a huge chain reaction, especially vicious on stacked enemies! The last set we use is Spinner's Garments to amp up our damage further. All together we are getting around 5600 Spell Damage along with over 46k Magicka and the Spinner’s Garments extra Spell Penetration as you will see in the character sheet picture below. We use Dual Wield because it results in more overall Spell Damage for the build.
- Bomber Build
- Insane AoE Burst Combo
- Light Armor
- Dual Wield/Resto Staves
- Optimized for Cyrodiil
- Strong vs stacked enemies
- 5’662 Spell Damage and 46’260 Magicka
Changes from the previous version
Updated Champion Points to 810 CP and added 600 CP Setup.
Resource management can be tough, but with the Maelstrom Restoration Staff and Siphoning Attacks you can deal with it. I usually run normal Max Health Max Magicka food. However, you can aso go with Clockwork Citrus Filet (or Witchmother’s Potent Brew) of you struggle with sustain. Other than that, you can also use potions to fill up your magicka.
- Maelstrom Restoration Staff
- Siphoning Attacks
- Clockwork Citrus Filet (or Witchmother’s Potent Brew)
- Magicka Potions
Spellpower Potion, Weapon Damage Enchantment, Cloak and Balorgh were active when I took the screenshot. 5 Spinner’s, 5 Vicious, 2 Balorgh.
- Balorgh: Damage also applies to the Ultimate you activated it with.
|Necklace||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Weapon 1 DW||Vicious Death||1H Sword||Nirnhoned||Flame Damage Enchant|
|Weapon 1 DW||Vicious Death||1H Sword||Sharpened||Weapon Damage Enchant|
|Weapon 2||The Maelstrom's Restoration Staff||Resto||Infused||Absorb Magic Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
- Concealed Weapon: This ability is here to get increased movement speed while we are stealthed.
|Dual Wield Mainbar||Resto Staff Bar|
|Slot 1: Concealed Weapon||Slot 1: Mutagen|
|Slot 2: Merciless Resolve||Slot 2: Healing Ward|
|Slot 3 Sap Essence||Slot 3: Channeled Acceleration|
|Slot 4: Inner Light||Slot 4: Proximity Detonation|
|Slot 5: Shadowy Disguise||Slot 5: Siphoning Attacks|
|Ultimate: Soul Tether||Ultimate: Light’s Champion|
Championpoints [810 CP]
56 Master-at-Arms, 20 Shattering Blows, 11 Staff Expert
37 Elemental Expert, 48 Elfborn, 61 Spell Erosion, 19 Blessed
58 Tumbling, 40 Shadow Ward
100 Arcanist, 32 Tenacity
28 Warlord, 11 Sprinter, 1 Siphoner
37 Quick Recovery
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 37 Thick Skinned
34 Ironclad, 64 Resistant
Championpoints [600 CP]
56 Master at Arms, 1 Staff Expert
37 Elemental Expert, 48 Elfborn, 58 Spell Erosion
32 Tumbling, 32 Shadow Ward
42 Hardy, 42 Elemental Defender, 37 Thick Skinned
34 Ironclad, 45 Resistant
Championpoints [300 CP]
18 Master at Arms
27 Elemental Expert, 20 Elfborn, 16 Spell Erosion, 19 Blessed
64 Arcanist, 32 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender
31 Ironclad, 23 Resistant
Important Info for Magicka Nightblade Bomb Build PvP
Here you can find information about what race, buff-food, potions & poisons you want to use. I also do list all the passives that you need for this setup.
Solitude Salmon-Millet Sauce (Max Health+Max Magicka)
Clockwork Citrus Filet (or Witchmoter’s Potent Brew)
The Apprentice (Increased Spell Damage)
You can use various Potions, I recommend running the Spell Crit Potions as you get Spellcrit, Spelldamage and Magicka.
(Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka)
(Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth)
- Assassination: Master Assassin, Executioner, Pressure Points, Hemorrhage
- Shadow: Refreshing Shadows, Shadow Barrier, Dark Vigor, Dark Veil
- Siphoning: Catalyst, Magicka Flood, Soul Siphoner, Transfer
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Restoration Staff: Essence Drain, Restoration Expert, Absorb, Critical Rush, Restoration Master
- Light Armor: Grace, Evocation, Spell Warding, Prodigy, Concentration
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Fighters Guild: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Vampire: Supernatural Recovery, Undeath, Dark Stalker
- Racial: All
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
All into Magicka
Vampire can be nice for this build thanks to Dark Stalker, because of the increased movement speed while you crouch.
Be aware that you will take increased damage from fire attacks, prismatic weapon enchants and fighters guild abilities.
This allows you to ignore the Movement Speed penalty while you are sneaking or invisible, which is huge because we can use Shadowy Disguise a lot and do not get the speed penalty.
Damage Reduction on low health is also very helpful, especially in combination with Healing Ward which makes it really hard to kill us.
This gives us both 10% Magicka and Stamina Recovery which is a nice addition on top of the other effects.