Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Cyrodiil Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Magicka Nightblade Build PvP “Bomb” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Magicka Nightblade PvP Build „Bomb” is optimized for Cyrodiil. The build is used to blow up tightly stacked groups, for example on flags on an outpost or in a keep. The more people the better! The chances are high that you also kill yourself, but after all you will gain a lot of AP.
To make this work we are stacking a lot of offensive sets like Balorgh, which is a set that drops in one of the Wolfhunter DLC Dungeons that adds an insane amount of Spell Damage and Spell Penentration to you. The Balorgh proc also boosts your actual Ultimate damage, often people seem to forget that.
The second set is the all famous bomber set Vicious Death which makes people explode once they die, causing a huge chain reaction, especially vicious on stacked enemies! The last set we use is New Moon Acolyte to amp up our Spell Damage even further.
- Bomber Build
- Insane AoE Burst Combo
- Light Armor
- Dual Wield/Resto Staves
- Optimized for Cyrodiil
- Strong vs stacked enemies
- 5’526 Spell Damage, 42’382 Magicka & 22’236 Spell Penetration
Changes from the previous version
Updated the build for the Greymoor Chapter.
As this is a bomb build you really don’t need that much sustain. However, you still should be careful and manage your resources. You can use Siphoning Attacks to increase your resource return, only use this when you really feel like your sustain is too low. In addition, you want to make sure to use the Spell Power potions to give you an additional boost. Choosing a buff food with Magicka Recovery can also help, such as the Clockwork Citrus Filet or Witchmother’s Potent Brew.
- Siphoning Attacks
- Clockwork Citrus Filet (or Witchmother’s Potent Brew)
- Magicka Potions
5x Vicious Death, 5x New Moon Acolyte, 2x Balorgh on a High Elf with Solitude Salmon-Millet Sauce food.
- Balorgh: Damage also applies to the Ultimate you activated it with. At 500 Ultimate, you gain 500 Spell Damage and 11500 Spell Penetration.
- We are using Swords because it is overall more damage compared to a Staff for the impact hit.
|Chest||New Moon Acolyte||Heavy||Infused||Magicka|
|Belt||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Shoes||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Pants||New Moon Acolyte||Medium||Infused||Magicka|
|Hands||New Moon Acolyte||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Necklace||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Weapon 1 DW||Vicious Death||1H Sword||Nirnhoned||Flame Damage Enchant|
|Weapon 1 DW||Vicious Death||1H Sword||Sharpened||Weapon Damage Enchant|
|Weapon 2||Precise Regeneration||Resto||Infused||Absorb Magic Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
- Concealed Weapon: This ability is here to get increased movement speed while in stealth.
|Dual Wield Mainbar||Resto Staff Bar|
|Slot 1: Concealed Weapon||Slot 1: Radiating Regeneration|
|Slot 2: Camouflaged Hunter||Slot 2: Dampen Magic|
|Slot 3 Sap Essence||Slot 3: Channeled Acceleration|
|Slot 4: Shadowy Disguise||Slot 4: Proximity Detonation|
|Slot 5: Inner Light||Slot 5: Shadow Image|
|Ultimate: Soul Tether||Ultimate: Light’s Champion|
If you need help distributing your Champion Points, make sure to check out the Champion Points Calculator!
56 Master-at-Arms, 20 Shattering Blows, 11 Staff Expert
37 Elemental Expert, 48 Elfborn, 61 Spell Erosion, 19 Blessed
58 Tumbling, 40 Shadow Ward
100 Arcanist, 32 Tenacity
28 Warlord, 11 Sprinter, 1 Siphoner
37 Quick Recovery
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 37 Thick Skinned
34 Ironclad, 64 Resistant
56 Master at Arms, 1 Staff Expert
37 Elemental Expert, 48 Elfborn, 58 Spell Erosion
32 Tumbling, 32 Shadow Ward
42 Hardy, 42 Elemental Defender, 37 Thick Skinned
34 Ironclad, 45 Resistant
18 Master at Arms
27 Elemental Expert, 20 Elfborn, 16 Spell Erosion, 19 Blessed
64 Arcanist, 32 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender
31 Ironclad, 23 Resistant
Important Info for Magicka Nightblade Bomb Build PvP
Here you can find information about what race, buff-food, potions & poisons you want to use. I also do list all the passives that you need for this setup.
Depending on how trouble you have with sustain, I recommend two different buff foods. If you have sustain issues go with the Clockwork Citrus Filet, if you don’t have sustain issues go with the Solitude Salmon-Millet Soup to gain more max stats..
Solitude Salmon-Millet Sauce (Max Health+Max Magicka)
Clockwork Citrus Filet (or Witchmoter’s Potent Brew)
We want to stack as much Spell Damage as possible, there The Apprentice Mundus Stone will be best for our choice.
The Apprentice (Increased Spell Damage)
All Magicka based races work for this setup.
You can use various Potions, I recommend running the Spell Power Potions as you get Spell Crit, Spell Damage and Magicka.
(Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka)
(Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth)
- Assassination: Master Assassin, Executioner, Pressure Points, Hemorrhage
- Shadow: Refreshing Shadows, Shadow Barrier, Dark Vigor, Dark Veil
- Siphoning: Catalyst, Magicka Flood, Soul Siphoner, Transfer
- Dual Wield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Restoration Staff: Essence Drain, Restoration Expert, Cycle of Life, Absorb, Restoration Master
- Light Armor: Grace, Evocation, Spell Warding, Prodigy, Concentration
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Fighters Guild: Banish the Wicked
- Mages Guild: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Vampire: Skill not found, Undeath, Dark Stalker
- Racial: All
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
All into Magicka
For this build we want to be a Vampire in stage 2 because we want to get the Dark Stalker passive which removes the movement penalty we get in sneak. That way we can pretty much sneak around at normal speed which will make it easier to coordinate our attack and we won’t sneak like a snail.
When we go out of stealth we also benefit from the “Strike from the Shadows” passive, which boosts our Spell Damage by another 300 for 6 seconds, more than enough to do our combo.
Additionally, we can also make use of the Blood Frenzy ability, to boost our Spell Damage for a short duration even further!
10.08.2019 Updated Build for the Scalebreaker DLC, Elsweyr Chapter, Magicka Nightblade Build PvP.
27.10.2019 Updated the Build for the DRAGONHOLD DLC, Elsweyr Chapter
11.05.2020 Updated the Build for the GREYMOOR CHAPTER.
Tags: Magicka Nightblade Bomb Build, Magblade Bomber Build, Magicka NB Bomber Build PvP.