Wolfhunter DLC, Summerset Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Cyrodiil Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank Build PvP “Silencium” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Silencium build is optimized for Cyrodiil and is focusing on ranged combat combined with high burst damage, perfect for a rogue gank playstyle. This Build also works in the NO-Championpoints Campaign, as we have gear that gives us cost reduction. You want to make sure to keep your distance to the enemies. With Focused Aim having a range of about 40 meters it is pretty easy to do. You will be long gone till the enemy even knows what killed him. Make sure to target Light Armor enemies or enemies that are already in combat to pick them off! Make sure to never engage in melee combat, with this build we are very squishy and like I said before, it is made for ranged combat. We are using Hawk's Eye and Marksman's Crest as our main sets that will give us a huge advantage with a ranged bow build.
- Cyrodiil Optimized
- Champion Points & No Champion Points Campaign
- High burst damage
- Ranged playstyle
- Good sustain
- Medium Armor
- Bow/ Two Hander setup
- Long range hits up to 48m
- Easy escape possibilities
Changes from the previous version
Reminder: The Build video is from the Summerset Chapter patch. Small changes have been made in the Wolfhunter DLC update, as you can see here in the written guide.
- Updated the Champion Points and improved the Passive section.
You should not have too much sustain issues, we sit at approximately 1600 Stamina Recovery buffed, which is more then enough for our ranged gank playstyle. In case you feel like you still need more sustain, you can always choose to run the Dubious Camoran Throne Drink.
Rally, Relentless Focus, Sneak Bonus and Tristat Food were active when I took the screenshot, used a sharpened bow here. Champion Points Campaign
For any Bow Gank Build there is a few very essential sets. Most important sets: Marksman's Crest, The Morag Tong, Hawk's Eye. All those sets allow you to have a very high damage output to successfully kill your targets in a short time.
Gear Setup 1
- Divine vs Impenetrable: Divine will give you a bigger damage boost, so if you never get into any melee combat thats the way to go. However, if you feel like you are getting into fights a lot then impenetrable is the better choice as it can save your life.
|Necklace||Hawk's Eye||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Hawk's Eye||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Hawk's Eye||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Weapon 1||Hawk's Eye||Bow||Nirnhoned/ Sharpened||Disease Enchantment|
|Weapon 2||Random||2H||Powered||Random Enchantment|
Where can I get the gear?
Marksman's Crest: Guildvendor or Elite Gear Vendor
Hawk's Eye: Guildvendor or PvP Vendor in Bruma (North of Cyrodiil)
Molag Kena: White Gold Tower, Undaunted Chest
Velidreth: Cradle of Shadows, Undaunted Chest
The Morag Tong: Guildvendor or PvP Vendor in Bruma (North of Cyrodiil)
- Channeled Acceleration gives us Minor Force for 36 seconds, increasing our Critical Damage by 10% and also applies Major Expedition for 9 seconds, increasing our speed by 30%. You can cast this ability while sneaking.
- Instead of Radiant Magelight: You can also slot Concealed Weapon for more movement speed in stealth or the Fear Trap ability.
|Bow Mainbar||Two Hander bar|
|Slot 1: Poison Injection||Slot 1: Rally|
|Slot 2: Shadowy Disguise||Slot 2: Channeled Acceleration|
|Slot 3: Focused Aim||Slot 3: Shadow Image|
|Slot 4: Radiant Magelight||Slot 4: Piercing Mask|
|Slot 5: Relentless Focus||Slot 5: Resolving Vigor|
|Ultimate: Ballista||Ultimate: Temporal Guard|
Championpoints [780 CP]
56 Mighty, 61 Precise Strikes, 59 Piercing
23 Shattering Blows, 61 Master-at-Arms
28 Befoul, 60 Tumbling, 10 Shadow Ward
32 Warlord, 29 Sprinter, 1 Siphoner
23 Quick Recoery
43 Hardy, 43 Elemental Defender, 37 Thick Skinned
56 Ironclad, 58 Resistant
Championpoints [300 CP]
43 Mighty, 57 Piercing
21 Warlord, 29 Sprinter, 1 Siphoner
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Resistant
Important Info for Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank Build PvP
Longfin Pasty with Melon Sauce (Max Health, Max Stamina, Max Magicka)
Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables (Max Health+Max Stamina)
The Warrior (Increased Weapon Damage)
Weapon Crit Potions
(Weap dmg, Weap Crit, Stamina)
(Blessed Thistle, Dragonthorn, Wormwood)
(Speed Buff, CC Immunity, Stamina)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namira’s Rot)
- Assassination: Master Assassin, Executioner, Pressure Points, Hemorrhage
- Shadow: Refreshing Shadows, Shadow Barrier, Dark Vigor, Dark Veil
- Siphoning: Catalyst
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Bow: Long Shots, Accuracy, Ranger, Hawk Eye, Hasty Retreat
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Agility, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild: Might of the Guild
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Vampire: Supernatural Recovery, Undeath, Dark Stalker
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
- Racial: All