Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE “Blossom” Summerset Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Trials & Dungeons Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Warden Healer Build PvE “Blossom” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO. The Blossom build is created for Trials & Dungeons.
Warden as a Healer has some pretty strong heals and they make overall really good Healers. It will take time to get used to it but once you know it will work like a charm. You have to make sure to get used to where you direct your heals, because most of your heals are area based, for example like conal heals. It is also very important that you play around with the skills a bit to get used to them and see what kind of stuff the Warden can dish out. Wardens also have really great defensive abilities like Frost Cloak that give damage mitigation to group members. Using Healing Ward makes our Heal over Time abilities even stronger as the shield bolsters your group members health and it can refill back to full.
- Dungeon & Trial Build
- Insane Healing
- Insane Sustain
- Light Armor
- Group Support
Changes to the previous version
Updated Champion Points. With the changes to how Two Handers now count as two piece bonus, healers received a huge buff, we can now wear a 5 5 2 setup and use a 5 Light, 1 Heavy, 1 Medium setup. Vestment of the Olorime is replacing Spell Power Cure. The Olorime set has a 12 player target cap, compared to Spell Power Cure which is a 6 player target cap. In addition, Olorime applies Major Courage for 30 seconds, whereas Spell Power Cure only lasts for 10 seconds.
As a second set I use the Mending Set, which drastically decreases damage from enemy attacks, both from Mages and Warriors. I do have an article where I talk about Mending in the Trials section, take a look if you want.
The Blue Netch helps quite a lot already with sustain, so thats the first thing you need to remember to keep up. Restoration Staff heavy attacks return a ton of resources. Heavy Attacks got 30% more resource return, combine that with 15% more from Tenacity CP Perk and another 30% from the Restoration Staff Passives and you get insane numbers! .
- Blue Betty
- Witchmothers Brew Drink
- Magicka Recovery Glyph
- Spellcost Reduction
- Heavy Attacks
Trials & Dungeons Setup
Spellpower Potion, Enchanted Growth and Major Courage were active when I took the screenshot.
In addition to the setups below, here is a list with other very good Healer sets that you can use:
- The Worm's Raiment
- Spell Power Cure
- Healing Mage (Mending)
- Kagrenac's Hope
- Jorvuld’s Guidance
- Perfect Vestment of Olorime
Gear Setup 1
|Chest||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Belt||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Shoes||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Pants||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Hands||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Necklace||Healing Mage||Jewelry||Arcane||Spellcost Reduction|
|Ring||Healing Mage||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Healing Mage||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Weapon 1||Healing Mage||Resto Staff||Powered||Magicka Drain|
|Weapon 2||Healing Mage||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Gear Setup 2 Beginner
|Weapon 1||Torug's Pact||Resto Staff||Powered||Spelldamage|
|Weapon 2||Torug's Pact||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Where can I get the gear?
Other useful sets:
The Worm's Raiment: Vaults of Madness
Spell Power Cure: White Gold Tower
Sanctuary: Banished Cells
Jorvuld's Guidance: Scalecaller Peak
Kagrenac's Hope: Craftable In the Earth Forge (You must have completed the Fighters Guild quest line to have access to craft this Set. Requires 8 Traits to craft pieces of this Set)
Willpower: Imperial City Vaults, Guildstore
Master's Restoration Staff: Veteran Dragonstar Arena
The Maelstrom's Lightning Staff: Maelstrom Arena
Torug's Pact: Craftable (Requires 3 Traits)
Molag Kena: White Gold Tower
Wardens have really strong heal over time abilities, which help tremendously. Especially if we combine it with Healing Ward that bolster our Health to heal back to full in no time.
- Healing Ward: This ability only needs to be used if an member takes a lot of damage and drops low on health.
- Combat Prayer: This needs to be on the group members all the time to heal them and increase their damage by 8%.
- Healing Springs: This is your main healing tool, its pretty cheap and heals a lot over time.
- Enchanted Growth: This is mainly here to apply Minor Intellect and Minor Endurance to the group and it also can apply Major Toughness.
- Blue Betty: Keep this up as its your most effective resource management tool.
- Enchanted Forest: Only use this in “oh crap” moments. It is always better to use Warhorn to support your group with more max resources and crit modifier.
- Budding Seeds: A very nice burst heal that you should keep up as much as possible. If you do not think you need this you can swap it out with something else. Allies can also instantly activate this pressing the synergy.
- Elemental Blockade: Keep this on the ground as much as possible, when that Elemental Shock Blockade is on the ground with your charged trait, concussion and off balance will almost proc on cooldown, increasing group DPS by a lot.
- Elemental Drain: This ability needs to be on the enemy as much as possible, it debuffs their Spell Resistance and gives Magicka Steal to your whole group, increasing sustain by a lot.
- Energy Orb: Use this as much as possible, when group members activate the Synergy, they restore a lot of resources.
- Lotus Blossom: Adds another small heal over time effect, you could swap this out for another skill if you want.
- Aggressive Warhorn: This is your main Ultimate, it buffs the groups resources and increases the critical damage modifier for 10 seconds.
|Restoration Staff Mainbar||Shock Staff bar|
|Slot 1: Healing Ward||Slot 1: Budding Seeds|
|Slot 2: Combat Prayer||Slot 2: Elemental Blockadel|
|Slot 3: Healing Springs||Slot 3: Elemental Drain|
|Slot 4: Enchanted Growth||Slot 4: Energy Orb|
|Slot 5: Blue Betty||Slot 5: Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate: Aggressive Horn||Ultimate: Enchanted Forest|
Other useful skills:
- Efficient Purge: Cleanses Negative Effects!
- Mutagen: Can be a nice heal over time.
- Harness Magicka: If you do need a shield to bolster incoming damage, then use this skill.
There is also a few more, in the end make sure you feel comfortable with your build so you can do your best keeping your group alive!
Championpoints [750 CP]
18 Master-at-Arms, 9 Staff Expert
75 Blessed, 73 Elfborn, 15 Spell Erosion, 37 Elemental Expert
10 Tumbling, 46 Shadow Ward
75 Arcanist, 75 Tenacity
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Ironclad, 23 Spell Shield
Championpoints [300 CP]
61 Blessed, 40 Elfborn, 1 Spell Erosion
49 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE
Witchmothers Brew Drink (Max Health, Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery)
Clockwork Citrus Filet
The Attronarch ( Increased Magicka Recovery)
(Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka)
(Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth)
In case you are still unsure on how to mix the ingredients together, you can check out a alchemy simulator here: Alchemy Simulator
- Animal Companions: All passives
- Green Balance: All passives
- Winter’s Embrance: All passives
- Restoration Staff: All passives
- Destruction Staff: All passives
- Light Armor: All
- Heavy: Juggeraut
- Heavy Armor: Juggernaut
- Fighters Guild: All
- Mages Guild: All
- Undaunted: All
- Racial: All
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
- Psijic Order: optional
11.05.2018 Added Build for Summerset Chapter, Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE