Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE “Blossom” Dragon Bones DLC
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Trials & Dungeons Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Warden Healer Build PvE “Blossom” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO. The Blossom build is created for Trials & Dungeons. It features the new Warden Class.
Warden as a Healer has some pretty strong heals and they make overall really good Healers. It will take time to get used to it but once you know it will work like a charm. You have to make sure to get used to where you direct your heals, because most of your heals are area based, for example like conal heals. It is also very important that you play around with the skills a bit to get used to them and see what kind of stuff the Warden can dish out. Wardens also have really great defensive abilities like Frost Cloak that give damage mitigation to group members. Using Healing Ward makes our Heal over Time abilities even stronger as the shield bolsters your group members health and it can refill back to full.
- Dungeon & Trial Build
- Insane Healing
- Insane Sustain
- Light Armor
- Group Support
Changes to the previous version
Updated CP. I put more Spelldamage Glyphs onto the Jewelry as we have already good sustain with Blue Betty and our High Magicka Recovery. Test it out and if you think your sustain dropped too hard put either Recovery or Cost Reduction Glyphs back on.
The Blue Netch helps quite a lot already with sustain, so thats the first thing you need to remember to keep up. Restoration Staff heavy attacks return a ton of resources. Heavy Attacks got 30% more resource return, combine that with 15% more from Tenacity CP Perk and another 30% from the Restoration Staff Passives and you get insane numbers! Other than that for me the sweetspot was with two Magicka Recovery Glyphs and the Witchmothers Brew Drink. Just make sure to invest some points into Health.
- Blue Betty
- Witchmothers Brew Drink
- Magicka Recovery Glyph
- Spellcost Reduction
- Heavy Attacks
Trials & Dungeons Setup
Spellpower Potion, Enchanted Growth and Spellpower Cure were active when I took the screenshot
Gear Setup 1
As a Warden Healer it is very imporant to talk to your buddy to adjust your gear. In a Raid you should always have Wormcult & Healing Mage set present. So most of the times Healer 1 (Wormcult & Spellpower Cure) and Healer 2 (Mending & Spellpower Cure). In the end it is up to you with what sets you go, I will list a few good sets here that you can choose from.
|Weapon 1||Master||Resto Staff||Powered||Magicka Drain|
|Weapon 2||Maelstrom/Random||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Gear Setup 2 Beginner
|Weapon 1||Torug’s Pact||Resto Staff||Powered||Spelldamage|
|Weapon 2||Torug’s Pact||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Where can I get the gear?
Wormcult: Vaults of Madness
Spellpower Cure: White Gold Tower
Healing Mage: Aetherian Archive
Sanctuary Set: Banished Cells
Kagrenacs Hope: Craftable In the Earth Forge (You must have completed the Fighters Guild quest line to have access to craft this Set. Requires 8 Traits to craft pieces of this Set)
Willpower: Imperial City Vaults, Guildstore
Master Resto Staff: Veteran Dragonstar Arena
Maelstrom Lighting Staff: Maelstrom Arena
Torug’s Pact: Craftable (Requires 3 Traits)
Kena: White Gold Tower
Wardens have really strong heal over time abilities, which help tremendously. Especially if we combine it with Healing Ward that bolster our Health to heal back to full in no time.
- Healing Ward: This ability only needs to be used if an member takes a lot of damage and drops low on health.
- Combat Prayer: This needs to be on the group members all the time to heal them and increase their damage by 8%.
- Healing Springs: This is your main healing tool, its pretty cheap and heals a lot over time.
- Inner Light: This is a ability that we do not use directly, but offers us an about 3k increase in Max Magicka.
- Blue Betty: Keep this up as its your most effective resource management tool.
- Enchanted Growth: Only use this in “oh crap” moments. It is always better to use Warhorn to support your group with more max resources and crit modifier.
- Budding Seeds: A very nice Heal over Time that you should keep up as much as possible. If you do not think you need this you can swap it out with something else.
- Elemental Blockade: Keep this on the ground as much as possible, when that Elemental Shock Blockade is on the ground with your charged trait, concussion and off balance will almost proc on cooldown, increasing group DPS by a lot.
- Elemental Drain: This ability needs to be on the enemy as much as possible, it debuffs their Spell Resistance and gives Magicka Steal to your whole group, increasing sustain by a lot.
- Energy Orb: Use this as much as possible, when group members activate the Synergy, they restore a lot of resources.
- Enchanted Growth: This is mainly here to apply Minor Intellect and Minor Endurance to the group and it also can apply Major Toughness.
- Aggressive Warhorn: This is your main Ultimate, it buffs the groups resources and increases the critical damage modifier for 10 seconds.
- Flex Spot: If you want to add another Skill, you can swap out Inner Light.
|Restoration Staff Mainbar||Shock Staff bar|
|Slot 1: Healing Ward||Slot 1: Budding Seeds|
|Slot 2: Combat Prayer||Slot 2: Elemental Blockadel|
|Slot 3: Healing Springs||Slot 3: Elemental Drain|
|Slot 4:Lotus Blossom||Slot 4: Energy Orb|
|Slot 5: Blue Betty||Slot 5: Enchanted Growth|
|Ultimate: Aggressive Horn||Ultimate: Enchanted Forest|
Other useful skills:
- Efficient Purge: Cleanses Negative Effects!
- Mutagen: Can be a nice heal over time.
- Harness Magicka: If you do need a shield to bolster incoming damage, then use this skill.
There is also a few more, in the end make sure you feel comfortable with your build so you can do your best keeping your group alive!
Championpoints [720 CP]
75 Blessed, 73 Elfborn, 14 Spell Erosion, 37 Elemental Expert
46 Shadow Ward
75 Arcanist, 75 Tenacity
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Ironclad, 13 Spell Shield
Championpoints [300 CP]
61 Blessed, 40 Elfborn, 1 Spell Erosion
49 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE
Witchmothers Brew Drink (Max Health, Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery)
The Attronarch ( Increased Magicka Recovery)
(Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka)
(Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth)
In case you are still unsure on how to mix the ingredients together, you can check out a alchemy simulator here: Alchemy Simulator
- Animal Companions: All passives
- Green Balance: All passives
- Winter’s Embrance: All passives
- Restoration Staff: All passives
Destruction Staff: All passives
- Light Armor: All
- Fighters Guild: All
- Mages Guild: All
- Undaunted: All
- Racial: All
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
30.01.2018 Added Build for Dragon Bones DLC Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE
12.02.2018 Added Buildvideo Magicka Warden Healer Build PvE
15.02.2018 Updated skills allocation to benefit more from passives
18.02.2018 Fixed a typo in CP, had 76 instead of 75 allocated (put the extra one point into spell erosion)
19.02.2018 Fixed typo in CP section, had 76 instead of 75 Arcanist & Tenacity. (Put remaining points in Shadow Ward)