Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- PvP Setup
- Build Video & Gameplay
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Sorcerer Werewolf Build PvP “Rage” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
This build is focusing on very high burst damage output in Werewolf Form. We are utilizing Bone Pirate's Tatters and Impregnable Armor to give us more sustain and tankyness. Bone Pirate combined with Dubious Camoran Throne will give us enough sustain in Werewolf Form, despite us being in Heavy Armor. Impregnable will give us a lot of resistance towards enemy critical hits, we need it as we most likely will get focused in pvp. The build works both in CP & No CP Campaign, it is definitely more dangerous in the CP Campaign, thanks to the allocation of Champion Points through Direct damage (Master at Arms), Critical Damage (Precise Strikes) and Physical Damage (Mighty) we can get insane amount of extra damage on our direct damage ability Howl of Agony! And trust me, the agony is real, at least for the enemy.
- Heavy Armor
- Dualwield & Two Hander
- Crazy Burst Damage
- High Damage Mitigation
- Good Heals
- Good Sustain
- CP & No CP Campaign
Changes from the previous version
Werewolf got quite a few changes in the Elsweyr Chapter, please keep that in mind:
- Corpses in the area with this ability active will now detonate a red glow, similar to other corpse consuming telegraphs.
- You can now devour your friends to extend your Werewolf Transformation timer.
- Fixed an issue where Devour was not showing the interruptible telegraph to enemy players.
- Infectious Claws: Increased the damage of the initial hit of this ability and its morphs by approximately 36% to put it in line with our PBAoE standards.
- Werewolf Bleed: Adjusted this ability and its morphs to follow our standardized Damage over Time ruleset.
- Total duration decreased to 4 seconds from 8 seconds.
- Added a 1 second delay between the initial hit and the first tick.
- Decreased the damage per tick by approximately 15% for the base and Pack Leader morph.
- Increased the damage per tick by approximately 24% for the Berserker morph.
- These abilities can no longer refresh once they are applied to a target.
Having Bone Pirate Set and Dubious Camoran Throne Drink combined gives us a really good Stamina Recovery Value in Heavy Armor. On top of that Constitution passive from Heavy Armor also helps a lot to both recover Magicka and Stamina. We are also using Dark Deal in case we ever drop low, you do not necessarily need that skill, if you have enough sustain already. Heavy Attacks, especially in Werewolf are very helpful and also deal an insane amount of damage at the same time.
- Heavy Attacks resource return
- Dark Deal
- Bone Pirate & Artaeum Takeaway Broth
- Redguard (if available)
- Dubious Camoran Throne
- Monster Set? You could use another Monster Set. However, the combined burst together with Selene makes this setup even a more deadly combo, as it also can proc in Werewolf form!
- Troll King: Troll King is the other good choice instead of Selene. Will give use insane heals in Werewolf Form and you will be harder to kill.
- Hundings Rage? If you want you could use Hundings Rage instead of Impregnable, you will loose a lot of tankyness but gain damage.
|Chest||Impregnable Armor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Tri Stat|
|Belt||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Shoes||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Pants||Impregnable Armor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Tri Stat|
|Head||Selene/The Troll King||Heavy||Impenetrable||Tri Stat|
|Shoulder||Selene/The Troll King||Heavy||Impenetrable||Health|
|Necklace||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Weapon 1 DW||Impregnable Armor||Sword||Nirnhoned||Disease Damage Enchant|
|Weapon 1 DW||Impregnable Armor||Sword||Sharpened||Absorb Stamina Enchant|
|Weapon 2||Impregnable Armor||2H||Infused||Weapon Damage Enchantment|
Where can I get the gear?
|Dualwield Mainbar||2H bar|
|Slot 1: Streak||Slot 1: Forward Momentum|
|Slot 2: Deadly Cloak||Slot 2: Critical Surge|
|Slot 3: Blood Craze||Slot 3: Hurricane|
|Slot 4: Dark Deal||Slot 4: Dizzying Swing|
|Slot 5: Vigor||Slot 5: Critical Rush|
|Ultimate: Werewolf Berserker||Ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting|
56 Mighty, 31 Piercing
61 Master-at-Arms, 42 Physical Weapon Expert, 30 Shattering Blows
42 Befoul, 47 Tumbling, 33 Shadow Ward
43 Tenacity, 56 Mooncalf
38 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 10 Sprinter
37 Quick Recovery
49 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 37 Thick Skinned
48 Ironclad, 62 Resistant
56 Mighty, 30 Piercing
23 Shattering Blows, 33 Master-at-Arms, 21 Physical Weapon Expert
15 Befouled, 47 Tumbling, 25 Shadow Ward
47 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 16 Sprinter
37 Hardy, 32 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
45 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
33 Piercing, 27 Mighty
31 Master at Arms, 9 Physical Weapon Expert
49 Mooncalf, 49 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Stamina Sorcerer Werewolf Build PvP
Dubious Camoran Throne in combination with Bone Pirate gives us really nice overall stats.
Dubious Camoran Throne
(Max Health, Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery)
The Warrior (Increased Weapon Damage)
(Health,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Columbine, Namiras Root, Mounntain Flower)
Immovable Potion (With speedbuff)
(Speedbuff ,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
- Dark Magic: Unholy Knowledge, Blood Magic, Persistence
- Daedric Summoning: Power Stone, Daedric Protection
- Storm Calling: Capacitor, Energized, Amplitude (former Implosion), Expert Mage
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut, Revitalize, Rapid Mending
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Werewolf: Pursuit, Blood Rage, Savage Strength, Call of the Pack
- Racial: All
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
Werewolf has the strongest burst potential of all setups. However, most people do not correctly utilize Werewolf and end up dead on the ground. I will list up the most important informations regarding when and how you should use Werewolf, because that is where most people actually make the mistakes.
You can also find a very detailed Werewolf Guide here. All basics and advanced mechanics and more are explained there.
Werewolf Form should be used for Burst Damage only. For example if you have a very tanky or almost unkillable target, its time to swap to Werewolf with all your human buffs pre applied and then pull off the right combo and the enemy will die. Once that’s done, do not stay too long in Werewolf Form, people will start focusing you and you also loose your buffs from human form.
Always buff yourself up before you transform into a Werewolf. Most People stay too long in Werewolf Form and as a result loose all their Buffs they pre applied in Human form. Make sure not to stay too long in Werewolf Form, because once your buffs, especially Critical Surge, fall off, you will get weaker in terms of survivability.
Werewolf is strong because you can pull off insane combos. You have Light Attacks that apply bleeds, Claw of Life that applies a DoT and an infection which both deal damage and Claw of Life also heals you at the same time. Once you applied all your DoTs its time to find the right moment to use Rousing/ Fericious Roar and then immediately use Howl of Agony. Your Howl does 30% more damage on feared targets. Most enemies will not have the time to break free of the fear before you hit them with your first Howl, which will result in the enemy being knocked down. And till then you probably did another Light Attack and Howl and your enemy is dead.
This is not an easy task, as you have to keep track of the enemies CC Immunity (The swirling stuff below the enemy) You need to wait for that to drop off, otherwise you can not fear or stun the enemy.
I also recommend watching the Werewolf Mechanics & Tips video, as there are some very important and advanced infos in the video. I also do have a very in depth Werewolf Guide, where you can find all necessary information about Werewolves in ESO.
Build Video & Gameplay
The Video is from the Summerset Chapter and should give you a general overview about the setup. Please keep in mind that the website is always more up to date!