Wrathstone DLC, Elsweyr Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- PvP Setup
- Gameplay & Build Video
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build “Dot-Doc” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build DW “Dot-Doc” is optimized for Battlegrounds. We have around 10 different DoTs that we can apply on the enemy to pressure them. The build is using Medium Armor with sets like Shacklebreaker, Viper's Sting, The Maelstrom's Battle Axe and Valkyn Skoria. We also use double DoT poisons, this already gives us access to 5 different damage over time effects only from sets and poisons.
To get even more Dots, we use abilities like Hurricane, Bloodcraze and Deadly Cloak. In addition, we also have our beloved Dark Deal which helps us with sustain and heals at the same time, that is why we have such a high magicka pool on this setups, along with the Streak ability to give us room to breath and stun enemies. You can play this build with a Two hander or a Bow on the backbar, it is easy adjustable.
- Optimized for Battlegrounds
- Medium Armor
- High Pressue with Damage over Time Effects
- DoT Build
- Crazy Damage
- Dualwield & 2 Hander or Bow
- Playable in No CP and CP Campaign
- Good Sustain
- Strong Healing
Changes from the previous version
Changed traits and enchantments on the weapons due to changes to the 1h enchantments in the Wrathstone DLC.
Make sure to use heavy attacks on the dualwield bar, they do a lot of damage and you can sustain way better and focus on damage. I recommend being a Redguard as it helps tremendously with sustain. We also use the Serpent Mundus Stone and two Stamina Recovery and one Reduced Stamina cost glyph to make our sustain good. On top of that we still have Dark Deal which helps a lot and we can spam this ability quite a bit due to our high magicka pool.
- Heavy Attacks
- Redguard passive
- Dark Deal
- Cost Reduction/ Recovery Glyphs
- Serpent Mundus Stone (Not Mandatory)
Critical Surge, Weapon Damage Enchantment and Hurricane were active when I took the screenshot in the Non CP Campaign.
Note: The screenshot is from the Murkmire DLC, stats might slightly vary due to rebalancing changes in Wrathstone DLC.
- Valkyn Skoria? Combined with all the Damage over Time effects this set procs a lot, also this set does insane damage and helps killing off targets with eaze.
- Viper Dagger: You can find a named Viper Dagger drop in Fungual Grotto 2 called “Knife of Shadows”.
- Dualwield and 2H Axe: Both apply a seperate Bleed effect on the enemy, therefore we have another 2 additional DoTs.
|Necklace||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust||Reduced Stamina Cost|
|Weapon 1 DW||Viper's Sting||Axe||Nirnhoned||Double Health Poisons|
|Weapon 1 DW||Viper's Sting||Dagger||Sharpened||Double Health Poisons|
|Weapon 2||The Maelstrom's Battle Axe||2H Axe||Infused||Weapon Damage Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
Skills for PvP
- Rapid Strikes vs Bloodthirst: You can use both morphs, if you want more healing than I suggest Bloodthirst.
- Psijic Ulti: You can use that or slot Atronach or Werewolf on the backbar for more Stamina Recovery.
|Dualwield Mainbar||Two Hander bar|
|Slot 1: Deadly Cloak||Slot 1: Forward Momentum|
|Slot 2: Blood Craze||Slot 2: Stampede|
|Slot 3 Rapid Strikes||Slot 3: Dark Deal|
|Slot 4: Hurricane||Slot 4: Resolving Vigor|
|Slot 5: Streak||Slot 5: Critical Surge|
|Ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Ultimate: Temporal Guard|
Championpoints [810 CP]
49 Mighty, 50 Piercing, 20 Precise Strikes, 40 Thaumaturge
40 Shattering Blows, 28 Master-at-Arms
60 Tumbling, 53 Shadow Ward
49 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
51 Warlord, 8 Sprinter
37 Quick Recovery
43 Hardy, 43 Elemental Defender, 26 Thick Skinned
69 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
Championpoints [600 CP]
49 Mighty, 38 Piercing, 20 Thaumaturge
23 Shattering Blows, 33 Master-at-Arms, 0 Physical Weapon Expert
62 Tumbling, 25 Shadow Ward
47 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 16 Sprinter
37 Hardy, 32 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
45 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
Championpoints [300 CP]
20 Thaumaturge, 27 Mighty, 42 Piercing
23 Tumbling, 23 Shadow Ward
23 Mooncalf, 23 Tenacity
7 Warlord, 1 Siphoner
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Longfin pasty with Melon Sauce
(Max Health+Max Stamina+Max Magicka)
The Serpent (Stamina Recovery)
You can choose between a huge variety of potions.
(Health,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Columbine, Namiras Root, Mounntain Flower)
Immovable Potion (With speedbuff)
(Speedbuff ,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
Essence of Speed
(Speedbuff, Restore Health/second)
(Scrib Jelly, Butterfly Wing, Namira’s Rot)
Essence of Lingering Health
(Restore Health/second, Minor Protection, Major Vitality)
(Blessed Thistle, Powdered Mother of Pearl, Butterfly Wing)
Damage Health Posion
(Damage Poison, Damage Poison)
(Fleshly Larva, Nightshade, Nirnroot)
- Dark Magic: Unholy Knowledge, Blood Magic, Persistence, Exploitation
- Daedric Summoning: Rebate, Power Stone, Daedric Protection, Expert Summoner
- Storm Calling: Capacitor, Energized, Implosion, Expert Mage
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Bow: Long Shots, Accuracy, Ranger, Hawk Eye, Hasty Retreat
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Agility, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Werewolf (optional): Pursuit, Blood Rage, Savage Strength, Call of the Pack
- Racial: All
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
Build Video & Gameplay
The Build Video is from the Summerset Chapter. A new build video will be created with the Elsweyr Chapter release.