Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- PvP Setup
- Build Video & Gameplay
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Dragonknight Build PvP “Berserker” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Stamina Dragonknight Build PvP “Berserker” is optimized for Battlegrounds but also works in Cyrodiil. This is a medium armor bleed focused build, it has a lot of offensive stats and can also be very tanky if you combine the right buffs for a brief duration. We have a very DoT focused setup with a lot of AoE burst damage. We are using Deadly Strike and Stinging Slashes to increase our poisons and bleed DoT damage. In addition to that we have Bloodspawn Monster Set to increase our ultimate regen and resistances during combat and Hide of the Werewolf is only active on the backbar to increase our ultimate regen even further which again will increase our overall sustain!
- Optimized for Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds & Cyrodiil
- Medium Armor
- Bleed Damage
- Crazy Damage output
- Dual Wield & Two Hander
- Good Sustain
Changes from the previous version
There were a few changes to the build with the Elsweyr Chapter. The biggest change is the Reflective Scale change, it does not reflect anymore but now instead grants a 50% damage mitigation and lasts for the full 4 seconds. Steel Tornado got changed and we do now run the other morph to retain the execute damage.
- Fiery Breath: Increased the damage of the initial hit of this ability by 200% to be on par with our PBAoE standards. The base ability will now rank up in damage for the entire ability, rather than just the DoT.
- Searing Strike: Adjusted this ability and its morphs to follow our standardized Damage Over Time ruleset. Decreased the total duration to 8 seconds from 8.5 seconds, and increased the damage per tick by approximately 12.5% to make up for the loss of the first tick. This will result in roughly the same overall DPS, but with less burst damage
- Dragon Leap: Increased the radius of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 6.5 meters. It also now applies a more aggressive snare to targets it is cast on, to prevent them from being able to outrun the AoE damage when it lands.
- Reflective Scale:
- Renamed this ability to Protective Scale.
- Converted the reflect function into a 50% damage reduction from projectiles. This happened to all 3 versions of the ability.
- Dragon Fire Scale (morph): This ability no longer increases damage of reflected attacks, since it can no longer reflect. Incoming projectiles will now cause you to launch a fiery orb at the attacker that deals Flame Damage. Effect can occur once every half second.
- Reflective Plate: Renamed this ability to Protective Plate. No other changes were made to the ability’s functionality.
- Increased the base damage of this ability and morphs by 50%, but removed the execute bonus.
- Reduced the base cost to 3510 from 3780.
- Increased the radius of this ability and the Whirling Death morph to 6 meters from 5 meters.
- Steel Tornado (morph): Removed the execute bonus, but reduced the base cost to 3240 from 3510.
- Whirling Blades (morph): Removed the reduced cost and Major Endurance on hit, and reintroduced the execute bonus to this morph.
We are running 1 stamina recovery glyph with the Serpent Mundus Stone and Dubious Camoran Throne (or the gold food) to reach 1900 stamina recovery with Major Endurance which we get from our Tri-Stat Potions. Tri Stat potions are VERY essential to the build, you want to use them in tight situations where you drop low on health and or magicka. Magicka is a very important tool for this build also. We have 10,5k Magicka, which is not a lot so we need to be careful on how to use it. However, using Tri-Stat potions and the Battle Roar passive make it possible to regain quite some Magicka from time to time, so we can keep using our Magicka support abilities. Helping Hands also helps us regain resources on a regular basis, this usually procs when we use Fossilize to stun our enemies.
Because we are using Bloodspawn and Hide of the Werewolf we also regain Ultimate faster than usual, which again will make us proc the Battle Roar passive more often to regain resources, that is also why I recommend being a Nord because the Ultimate regen will be even higher.
- Unbuffed: Out of combat, no buffs.
- Buffed: Weapon Damage Enchantment, Rally, Volatile Armor, Tri Stat Potion were active when I took the Screenshot.
Note: Keep in mind, I had purple armor and jewelry but gold weapons.
If you want a more max resources based setup, you can also replace the Deadly Strikes set with Shacklebreaker!
- 511 Setup: We are using a 511 setup, our Helmet is heavy and the Shoulder light armor, the rest is medium armor.
- No Master Weapons? If you do not have any Master Weapons, you could also use the Spectral Cloak which can be obtained from normal Blackrose Prison Arena. Or you can also use Hide of the Werewolf Axes on the frontbar.
|Necklace||Hide of the Werewolf||Jewelry||Robust/ Protective||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Hide of the Werewolf||Jewelry||Robust/ Protective||Stamina Cost Reduction|
|Ring||Hide of the Werewolf||Jewelry||Robust/ Protective||Stamina Cost Reduction|
|Weapon 1 DW||Stinging Slashes||1H Axe or Dagger||Nirnhoned||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Weapon 1 DW||Stinging Slashes||1H Axe or Dagger||Sharpened||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Weapon 2||Hide of the Werewolf||2H Axe or Sword||Infused||Weapon Damage Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
Deadly Strikes: Cyrodiil PvP Vendor Bruma Town or Guildstore
Hide of the Werewolf: Glenumbra Overland or Guildstore
Master's Dualwield: vet Dragonstar Arena
Blood Spawn: vet Spindleclutch II, Maj Undaunted Chest
|Dual Wield Mainbar||Two-Hander bar|
|Slot 1: Quick Cloak||Slot 1: Rally|
|Slot 2: Rending Slashes||Slot 2: Venomous Claw|
|Slot 3: Noxious Breath||Slot 3: Volatile Armor|
|Slot 4: Whirling Blades||Slot 4: Reflective Plate|
|Slot 5: Resolving Vigor||Slot 5: Fossilize|
|Ultimate: Take Flight||Ultimate: Corrosive Armor|
- Quick Cloak: Needs to be up a 100% of the time, gives you 25% AoE damage mitigation and also gives a short speed buff at the start which can be nice if you have to run far. It also deals decent damage to enemies.
- Rending Slashes: This deals an insane amount of damage, especially when combined with the Master’s Dualwield weapons, always apply this to the enemy. You could also use Blood Craze if you want.
- Venomous Claw: Another strong DoT that you want to apply to the enemy, the skill is very cheap but deals a lot of damage.
- Steel Tornado: Your main AoE spammable ability. When an enemy drops low on health this is your execute ability, because of the passives from Dual Wield it deals a lot more damage in execute.
- Resolving Vigor: You have to keep this up during combat, this is your main heal. If you do not keep up your heal you will die.
- Take Flight: This is your main ultimate, it has high burst damage and also restores resources all the time because of the Battle Roar passive from Dragonknights! Take Flight in combination with Steel Tornado is a lot of AoE damage and will kill most enemies.
- Rally: This is your heal over time and if needed, you can reapply it early to gain a burst heal.
- Noxious Breath: Another DoT that you should place on the enemy. Damage of the ability is not that high, but you also apply Major Fracture, decreasing enemies physical resistance by 5280 which will make all your other abilities deal a lot more damage.
- Volatile Armor: Has to be up all the time, gives you a huge resistance buff and also increases your overall incoming healing due to the passives of the skill tree.
- Reflective Plate: if you are snared or you face ranged enemies, make sure to keep this up as much as possible. Just be careful, you only have a limited magicka pool!
- Fossilize: This is your main stun tool, it stuns and roots enemies, the stun goes through dodge roll or block, it is one of the best CC tools in the game. Keep in mind, this also costs magicka so you have to be careful with your magicka pool!
Other useful Skills
- Carve can also be nice to use because it once again increases your ultimate regen and therefore your overall sustain.
This build is optimized for Battlegrounds but also works in Cyrodiil, if you go to Champion Points campaigns make sure to allocate your Champion Points:
49 Mighty, 42 Piercing, 20 Thaumaturge
37 Shattering Blows, 56 Master-at-Arms, 29 Physical Weapon Expert
66 Tumbling, 66 Shadow Ward
63 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 25 Sprinter
19 Quick Recovery
37 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
56 Resistant, 73 Ironclad
49 Mighty, 38 Piercing, 20 Thaumaturge
23 Shattering Blows, 33 Master-at-Arms
62 Tumbling, 25 Shadow Ward
47 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 16 Sprinter
37 Hardy, 32 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
45 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
20 Thaumaturge, 27 Mighty, 42 Piercing
23 Tumbling, 23 Shadow Ward
23 Mooncalf, 23 Tenacity
7 Warlord, 1 Siphoner
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Stamina Dragonknight Build PvP
You can either run Dubious Camoran Throne or the slightly more expensive version Artaeum Takeaway Brooth. Both work for the setup.
Artaeum Takeaway Broth (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery+Health Recovery)
Dubious Camoran Throne Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery)
You want to choose the Serpent Mundus to get extra Stamina Recovery.
The Serpent Mundus (Increased Stamina Recovery)
I highly recommed being a Nord because of the extra 3960 physical and spell resistance, ultimate regen 5 ulti every 10 seconds, 1500 max stamina and 1000 max health on top of more cold resistance. Other races also work but are not optimal.
(Health, Stamina, Magicka)
(Bugloss, Columbine, Dragonthorn)
Drain Health Poison IX
or (Columbine, Mountain Flower, Dragonthorn)
- Ardent Flame: Combustion, Warmth, Searing Heat, World in Ruin
- Draconic Power: Iron Skin, Burning Heart, Elder Dragon, Scaled Armor
- Earthen Heart: Eternal Mountain, Battle Roar, Mountain's Blessing, Helping Hands
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Agility, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Racial: All passives
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
Werewolf? If you want you can also use Werewolf form with this setup.
All into Stamina