Wolfhunter DLC, Summerset Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Dungeons Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE “Illusion” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO. The Illusion Healer Build is made for Dungeons & Trials.
Nightblade Healer setups are very powerful, like always Nightblades have very good resource management, which allows us to run a more increased healing based setup due to our higher Spell Damage and Maximum Magicka. Nightblades also have very good skills to support healing in general. Refreshing Path is a very strong heal over time, Funnel Health deals damage and heals you and some of the group members and Healthy Offering gives you access to a insane burst heal. In addition, we als utilize the Bolstering Darkness ultimate, which applies Major Protection 30% damage reduction to all of our group members, they just have to make sure to get the protection buff walking into the circle and then they are free to go wherever they want and keep the Major Protection buff as long as the ultimate is up.
- Dungeon & Trial Build
- Insane Resource Mangement
- Insane Healing Output
- Group Support
- Buff/Debuff Setup
- Light Armor
The Video is from the Summerset Chapter, so there might be small changes in this version of the build, remember that.
Changes from the previous version
Reminder: The Build video is from the Summerset Chapter patch. Small changes have been made in the Wolfhunter DLC update, as you can see here in the written guide.
- Updated Champion Points and improved the Passive section.
We have more than enough Magicka Recovery to be able to sustain without any issues thanks to passives and the Siphoning Attacks skill. Now on this build we are using full Spell Damage glyphs on jewelry because Siphoning Attacks gives us back so much resources, if you feel you need more sustain, feel free to swap out some Spell Damage Glyphs with Cost Reduction or Magicka Recovery. Also do not forget to Heavy Attack, because Resto Staves give you 30% more resources back!
- Siphoning Attacks
- Magicka Recovery Glyph
- Cost Reduction Glyph
- Heavy Attacks
- Witchmothers Brew Drink
In addition to the setups below, here is a list with other very good Healer sets that you can use:
- The Worm's Raiment
- Spell Power Cure
- Healing Mage (Mending)
- Kagrenac's Hope
- Jorvuld’s Guidance
Gear Setup 1
|Chest||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Belt||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Shoes||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Pants||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Infused||Tri-Stat|
|Hands||Perfect Vestment of Olorime||Light||Divine||Magicka|
|Necklace||Jorvuld’s Guidance||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Jorvuld’s Guidance||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Jorvuld’s Guidance||Jewelry||Arcane||Spell Damage|
|Weapon 1||Jorvuld’s Guidance||Resto Staff||Powered||Damage Magicka Enchantment|
|Weapon 2||Jorvuld’s Guidance||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Gear Setup 2 Beginner
|Weapon 1||Sanctuary||Resto Staff||Powered||Damage Magicka Enchantment|
|Weapon 2||Sanctuary||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Where can I get the gear?
Other useful sets:
The Worm's Raiment: Vaults of Madness
Spell Power Cure: White Gold Tower
Healing Mage (Mending): Aetherian Archive
Sanctuary: Banished Cells
Kagrenac's Hope: Craftable In the Earth Forge (You must have completed the Fighters Guild quest line to have access to craft this Set. Requires 8 Traits to craft pieces of this Set)
Willpower: Imperial City Vaults, Guildstore
Master's Restoration Staff: Veteran Dragonstar Arena
The Maelstrom's Lightning Staff: Maelstrom Arena
Torug's Pact: Craftable (Requires 3 Traits)
Molag Kena: White Gold Tower
Remember, Healers often need to change a few skills out during runs, especially in Trials. So this setup is not maced into stone, adjust it to your needs.
- Healing Ward: This ability only needs to be used if an member takes a lot of damage and drops low on health.
- Combat Prayer: This needs to be on the group members all the time to heal them and increase their damage by 8%.
- Healing Springs: This is your main healing tool, its pretty cheap and heals a lot over time.
- Funnel Health: When you use this, you deal damage, heal yourself and group members at the same time.
- Healthy Offering: Use this to gain the 8% healing done boost. This is also one of the strongest burst heals in the game that you can use.
- Bolstering Darkness: Applies Major Protection on you and group members. You can walk out of it once you have the buff and it will stay on you till the ultimate disappears.
- Refreshing Path: Deals damage and heals for a lot at the same time, make sure to keep this on the ground all the times.
- Elemental Blockade: Keep this on the ground as much as possible, when that Elemental Shock Blockade is on the ground with your charged trait, concussion and off balance will almost proc on cooldown, increasing group DPS by a lot.
- Elemental Drain: This ability needs to be on the enemy as much as possible, it debuffs their Spell Resistance and gives Magicka Steal to your whole group, increasing sustain by a lot.
- Energy Orb: Use this as much as possible, when group members activate the Synergy, they restore a lot of resources.
- Siphoning Strikes: This is one of your main resource tools, keep it up to restore a lot of Magicka. make sure to let it run out to benefit from the last huge tick.
- Aggressive Warhorn: This is your main Ultimate, it buffs the groups resources and increases the critical damage modifier for 10 seconds.
|Restoration Staff Mainbar||Shock Staff bar|
|Slot 1: Healing Ward||Slot 1: Refreshing Path|
|Slot 2: Combat Prayer||Slot 2: Elemental Blockade|
|Slot 3: Healing Springs||Slot 3: Elemental Drain|
|Slot 4: Funnel Health||Slot 4: Energy Orb|
|Slot 5: Healthy Offering||Slot 5: Siphoning Strikes|
|Ultimate: Bolstering Darkness||Ultimate: Aggressive Warhorn|
Championpoints [780 CP]
18 Master-at-Arms, 9 Staff Expert
75 Blessed, 73 Elfborn, 25 Spell Erosion, 37 Elemental Expert
20 Tumbling, 46 Shadow Ward
75 Arcanist, 75 Tenacity
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Ironclad, 33 Spell Shield
Championpoints [600 CP]
100 Blessed, 73 Elfborn, 27 Elemental Expert
10 Tumbling, 39 Shadow Ward
75 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
61 Ironclad, 18 Spell Shield
Championpoints [300 CP]
61 Blessed, 40 Elfborn, 1 Spell Erosion
49 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE
Witchmothers Brew Drink (Max Health, Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery)
Clockwork Citrus Filet
The Mage ( Increased Maximum Magicka)
The Ritual (Increased Healing)
(Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka)
(Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth)
In case you are still unsure on how to mix the ingredients together, you can check out a alchemy simulator here: Alchemy Simulator
- Assassination: Master Assassin, Executioner, Pressure Points, Hemorrhage
- Shadow: Refreshing Shadows, Shadow Barrier, Dark Vigor, Dark Veil
- Siphoning: Catalyst, Magicka Flood, Soul Siphoner, Transfer
- Destruction Staff: Tri Focus, Penetrating Magic, Elemental Force, Ancient Knowledge, Destruction Expert
- Restoration Staff: Essence Drain, Restoration Expert, Absorb, Critical Rush, Restoration Master
- Light Armor: Recovery, Evocation, Spell Warding, Prodigy, Concentration
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Fighters Guild: Banish the Wicked,
- Mages Guild: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Psijic Order (Optional): Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Racial: All
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
31.07.2018 Added Build for Wolfhunter DLC, Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE
21.08.2018 Removed Char Screenshot due to inaccuracy of a buff food bug that was present during the Summerset Chapter.
12.09.2018 Added 600 CP Setup.