Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE “Illusion” Dragon Bones DLC
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Dungeons Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE “Illusion” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO. The Illusion Healer Build is made for Dungeons.
The Illusion Build is focusing immensely on group support. We are using Spellpower Cure and Worm Cult to buff our group as much as possible. Keep in mind, there is a huge variety of good Healer Sets, that I will in the gear section. Always adjust your builds to the situation, test things out and you will progress. Nightblades have very good sustain through nice passices and Siphoning Strikes, thus we can invest more into Spelldamage to boost our healing. In addition, we also do have more max magicka than most setups, giving us another healing boost and it will also be easier to sustain.
- Dungeon Build
- Insane Resource Mangement
- Insane Healing Output
- Group Support
- Buff/Debuff Setup
- Light Armor
Changes from the previous version
This build was added with Dragon Bones DLC.
We have more than enough Magicka Recovery to be able to sustain without any issues. Now on this build we are using full Spelldamage Glyphs on jewelry because Siphoning Attacks gives us back so much resources, if you feel you need more sustain, feel free to swap out some Spelldamage Glyphs with Cost Reduction or Recovery. Also do not forget to Heavy Attack as Resto Staves give you 30% more resources back!
- Siphoning Attacks
- Magicka Recovery Glyph
- Cost Reduction Glyph
- Heavy Attacks
- Witchmothers Brew Drink
Spellpower Potion and Spellpower Cure were active when I took the screenshot.
Gear Setup 1
As a Nightblade Healer it is very imporant to talk to your buddy to adjust your gear. In a Dungeon or Raid you should always have Wormcult & Healing Mage set present. So most of the times Healer 1 (Wormcult & Spellpower Cure) and Healer 2 (Mending & Spellpower Cure). In the end it is up to you with what sets you go, I will list a few good sets here that you can choose from.
|Weapon 1||Master||Resto Staff||Powered||Magicka Drain|
|Weapon 2||Maelstrom/Random||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Gear Setup 2 Beginner
|Weapon 1||Torug’s Pact||Resto Staff||Powered||Spelldamage|
|Weapon 2||Torug’s Pact||Lightning Staff||Charged||Shock dmg|
Where can I get the gear?
Wormcult: Vaults of Madness
Spellpower Cure: White Gold Tower
Healing Mage (Mending)
Sanctuary Set: Banished Cells
Jorvuld’s Guidance: Scalecaller Peak
Kagrenacs Hope: Craftable In the Earth Forge (You must have completed the Fighters Guild quest line to have access to craft this Set. Requires 8 Traits to craft pieces of this Set)
Willpower: Imperial City Vaults, Guildstore
Master Resto Staff: Veteran Dragonstar Arena
Maelstrom Lighting Staff: Maelstrom Arena
Torug’s Pact: Craftable (Requires 3 Traits)
Kena: White Gold Tower
Remember, Healers often need to change a few skills out during runs, especially in Trials. So this setup is not maced into stone, adjust it to your needs.
- Healing Ward: This ability only needs to be used if an member takes a lot of damage and drops low on health.
- Combat Prayer: This needs to be on the group members all the time to heal them and increase their damage by 8%.
- Healing Springs: This is your main healing tool, its pretty cheap and heals a lot over time.
- Inner Light: This is a ability that we do not use directly, but offers us an about 3k increase in Max Magicka.
- Siphoning Strikes: This is one of your main resource tools, keep it up to restore a lot of Magicka. make sure to let it run out to benefit from the last huge tick.
- Soul Harvest Ulti: We do not use this Ultimate, it is mainly here to give us extra Ultimate points when an enemy dies. If you keep up Refreshing Path and Elemental Blockade you will very likely get some kills to give you extra Ultimate.
- Refreshing Path: Deals damage and heals for a lot at the same time, make sure to keep this on the ground all the times.
- Elemental Blockade: Keep this on the ground as much as possible, when that Elemental Shock Blockade is on the ground with your charged trait, concussion and off balance will almost proc on cooldown, increasing group DPS by a lot.
- Elemental Drain: This ability needs to be on the enemy as much as possible, it debuffs their Spell Resistance and gives Magicka Steal to your whole group, increasing sustain by a lot.
- Energy Orb: Use this as much as possible, when group members activate the Synergy, they restore a lot of resources.
- Healthy Offering: use this to gain the 8% healing done boost. Also a nice heal over time that you can place on the tank.
- Aggressive Warhorn: This is your main Ultimate, it buffs the groups resources and increases the critical damage modifier for 10 seconds.
- Flex Spot: If you want to add another Skill, you can swap out Inner Light.
|Restoration Staff Mainbar||Shock Staff bar|
|Slot 1: Healing Ward||Slot 1: Refreshing Path|
|Slot 2: Combat Prayer||Slot 2: Elemental Blockade|
|Slot 3: Healing Springs||Slot 3: Elemental Drain|
|Slot 4: Inner Light||Slot 4: Energy Orb|
|Slot 5: Siphoning Strikes||Slot 5: Healthy Offering|
|Ultimate: Soul Harvest||Ultimate: Aggressive Warhorn|
Championpoints [720 CP]
75 Blessed, 73 Elfborn, 14 Spell Erosion, 37 Elemental Expert
46 Shadow Ward
75 Arcanist, 75 Tenacity
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
81 Ironclad, 13 Spell Shield
Championpoints [300 CP]
61 Blessed, 40 Elfborn, 1 Spell Erosion
49 Arcanist, 49 Tenacity
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE
Witchmothers Brew Drink (Max Health, Max Magicka, Magicka Recovery)
The Atronach ( Increased Magicka Recovery)
(Spell-crit, Spell Damage, Magicka)
(Cornflower, Ladys Smock, Water Hyacinth)
In case you are still unsure on how to mix the ingredients together, you can check out a alchemy simulator here: Alchemy Simulator
- Assassination: All passives
- Shadow: All passives
- Siphoning: All passives
- Restoration Staff: All passives
Destruction Staff: All passives
- Light Armor: All
- Fighters Guild: All
- Mages Guild: All
- Undaunted: All
- Racial: All
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
30.01.2018 Added Build for Dragon Bones DLC Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE
10.02.2018 Added Buildvideo Magicka Nightblade Healer Build PvE
18.02.2018 Fixed a typo in CP, had 76 instead of 75 allocated (put the extra one point into spell erosion)
19.02.2018 Fixed typo in CP section, had 76 instead of 75 Arcanist & Tenacity. (Put remaining points in Shadow Ward)