“Hammer of Justice”
Table of Contents
Welcome to the Stamina Warden Build PvP “Halls of Justice” by Fengrush for PvP Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as we will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Stamina Warden Build “Hammer of Justice” is a Medium Armor setup for Imperial City that focuses on bursting larger groups. It includes Imperial Physique which can only be used in Imperial City with Tel Var Stones. While it does require holding at least 10k+ stones, this build is very dangerous and can pay for itself very quickly. It’s a more experienced warden build as maintaining positioning and utility buffs are key to survival. There are no burst heals in the setup, but mobility and utility skills allow you to strike quickly and relocate to a safer place which can turn over-commitments from your enemy into very opportune situations in the tight hallways of Imperial City. It is paired with Vicious Death and Balorgh to allow bursting and chain reaction kills on groups that get close together. Most of the groups in Imperial City that will be farming bosses or mobs tend to clump together, and when they do not, the build has all the tools needed to bait them into an optimal situation. While it is not the strongest setup to spar in a 1v1 with, most players in Imperial City are not in optimized setups for 1v1 and will tend to have a split in PvE focused gear to farm inside Imperial City themselves.
- Created by Fengrush
- Imperial City Build
- Medium Armor Build
- Works in Champion Points and non-Champion Points
- Has room for optional skills on back bar
- High mobility and sufficient resource management
- Extremely high burst dedicated to grouped players
- Excellent group build and solo build
Warden’s resource management is very good with a high uptime on ult generation. I’ve included Balorgh in the build for higher burst, but it can function without it and include The Troll King or Bloodspawn for survival as well. It doesn’t have a burst heal included in the build lineup -- but an optional rotation skill on the backbar allows you to change for a variety of survival options that play to your style. Imperial City has a lot of mobs everywhere as well -- so heavy attacking them for stamina between fights allows you to recover even faster and generate ult between striking larger groups. Warden burst when mastered delivers the highest AOE burst in the game right now. This build lines up higher survival without dropping the burst too low by using a magicka set for AOE chain reactions.
- Magicka is plentiful in this build due to using Imperial Phsyique
- High uptime on utility allows Shimmering Shield spam for defensive mitigation and constant high ultimate generation.
- High mobility and environment allow for line of sight and turning numbers from an advantage for your enemy into a danger.
- Leeching Vines, Resolving Vigor, Forward Momentum, Green Lotus and extra heal regen allow for a surplus of heals over time. Avoiding heavy burst is key.
- Operation around Immoveable Pots is key when striking a group that is waiting to drop multiple ultimates on you.
Imperial City Setup
Champion Points Campaign Stats
Those stats are unbuffed.
Non Champion Points Stats
Those stats are unbuffed.
Gear Setup -- 5x Imperial Physique, 5x Vicious Death, 2x Balorgh, Asylum 2h
|Head||Balorgh, The Troll King, Bloodspawn||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Shoulder||Balorgh, The Troll King, Bloodspawn||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Necklace||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Swift||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Triune||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Vicious Death||Jewelry||Swift||Stamina Recovery|
|Weapon 1||Vicious Death||Sword||Sharpened||Weapon Damage Enchantment|
|Weapon 1||Vicious Death||Sword||Sharpened||Disease Damage|
|Weapon 2||Disciplined Slash, Titanic Cleave||Sword 2H||Nirnhoned||Random Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
Depending on pots you run -- you can switch skills up. You can afford to run Bird of Prey, however in smaller group play you should be recasting Vigor, Shimmering Shield, Forward Momentum, and possibly Vines while retreating. If you lose Major Expedition while being chased or need to recast Bird of Prey, you may die. Otherwise, the Bird of Prey is great for the minor berserk damage. Staying alive is most important though, and keeping a proper rotation of defensives up while retreating is very important.
|Dual Wield Mainbar||2H off bar|
|Slot 1: Rending Slashes||Slot 1: Bull Netch|
|Slot 2: Sub. Assault||Slot 2: Ice Fortress|
|Slot 3: Steel Tornado||Slot 3: Green Lotus|
|Slot 4: Resolving Vigor||Slot 4: Forward Momentum|
|Slot 5: Shimmering Shield||Slot 5: Leeching VInes|
|Ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Ultimate: Permafrost, Healing Thicket|
56 Mighty, 39 Piercing, 48 Precise Strikes
39 Physical Weapons Expert, 81 Master-at-Arms
1 Befoul, 40 Tumbling, 10 Shadow Ward
15 Tenacity, 56 Mooncalf, 19 Arcanist, 32 Healthy
72 Warlord, 19 Sprinter, 6 Bashing Focus
15 Quick Recovery
43 Hardy, 43 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
66 Ironclad, 69 Resistant
Important Info for Hammer of Justice
Artaeum Takeaway Broth (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery, Health Recovery)
This offers all the benefits of Dubious with health regen included without giving up anything else. This works great on orc or any other health regen benefits you can give to pair with the other heals over time you have.
The Serpent (Stamina Recovery)
Sustain is key to helping stay alive. If you are able to stay on your feet and rotate Subterranean Assaults with heavy attacks you will gain resources while maintaining pressure on your target until an ult is ready to burst. There is enough damage otherwise in this build to burst the target down. In group play -- you can take a more offensive Mundus Stone such as The Lover (increased Penetration).
There are a variety of Potions that you can use. I recommend using the normal Immovable Potions that give you Health, Stamina and CC Immunity.
Immovable Potion (With speedbuff)
(Speedbuff ,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
- Animal Companion: Bond With Nature, Savage Beast, Flourish, Advanced Species
- Green Balance: Accelerated Growth, Nature's Gift, Emerald Moss, Maturation
- Winter’s Embrace: Glacial Presence, Frozen Armor, Icy Aura, Piercing Cold
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Light Armor: Grace, Evocation, Spell Warding
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
- Racial: All
17.09.2018 Added Build for Wolfhunter DLC, Summerset Chapter Stamina Warden Build PvP Hammer of Justice
29.11.2018 Updated the Champion Points to 810 ChampPoints, Stamina Warden Build PvP Hammer of Justice
12.06.2019 Updated the build for the Elsweyr Chapter.
24.02.2020 Updated the build for the Harrowstorm DLC, Greymoor Chapter.