Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Cyrodiil Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Necromancer PvP build “Bonecrusher” by Fengrush for PVP Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as we will keep updating the build.
This build is a damage dealing PvP build intended for Battlegrounds (nonChampPoints) and open world (nonChampPoints) with high end AOE burst while in ult form. It can work in Champion Points as well but scales better in design to nonChampPoints. It is a medium armor build but can be adjusted as needed to add more sustain and have higher function outside of ult. The format presented in this build has been tested through BGs and open world with great success. It is likely this build may be nerfed in the near future due to how high its burst damage is. Ultimately, we are transforming using Pummeling Goliath ultimate and using a pot. This will activate alchemist on our back bar, and allow us to switch to front bar. We’ve activated our infused weapon enchant, Balorgh, and alchemist at this point. We still have Trappings of Invigoration which can proc if it is up and will allow us to go a greater distance. The jewelry enchants will be focused on surging our damage up to a further maximum.
- Created by Fengrush
- Battleground Damage Dealing Build
- Medium Armor Build
- Built for nonChampPoints/Battlegrounds PvP
- Has little room to divert into other sets. Recommendations are made through the video of options.
- Extremely high AOE burst in ult form. Built around the ultimate.
- Focused on solo or group design. Enough damage to kill anything in front of you as long as you can bash.
Changes from the previous version
This build was added with the Elsweyr Chapter.
This build has a great sustain base in using Trappings of Invigoration which was recently buffed this patch and already performing great in nonChampPoints. It also pairs well with its proc for spending stam when its time to go on offense. Paired with a potion – this creates a huge surge of offense and allows you to manage in between with less damage but still effective in group play or applying pressure in between building ults. The build could focus on building ults, but then the ult will hit for a lesser amount.Amping the damage to focus on the ult while sacrificing sustain in other areas allows you to become a huge force of damage when you use your ult. The Trappings of Invigoration set also assists effectively in cost reduction.
- Trappings of Invigoration and pots offer spikes of stam recovery before ulting and allow you freedom to engage while youre hitting your peak moments in ult. Learning to track the timing of these pots and have them up with your ult is critical for effective cost-efficient killing. The more you have to bash someone, the less stam you have for the next guy. Since we use alchemist on back-bar with this build, timing is important.
- Necromancer has a lot of great sustain options in between and you still maintain good mobility and self healing. Mortal Coil is a very effective way to heal yourself though it suffers from line of sight issues. I found this critical to have up in a longer engagement and would make the difference in a closer fight.
- Necro has to learn to rotate it’s skills that provide corpses, which it has both with it’s armor buff and healing minion. Rotating these and refreshing between fights allows you to build ults faster and focus more on spending offense with more ults.
- Screenshot: Those are unbuffed stats in the Non-Champion Points Campaign.
Clever Alchemist Set is considered a ‘Back-bar’ set here, as in you swap to it to activate it when you use a pot. It is critical you learn to always use pot on it and understand you have 15 seconds of much higher weapon damage during this time.
An add-on for trappings can be used called ‘Cooldowns’ made by g4rret. It tracks the proc and cooldown of this set to know when you can depend on it.
|Chest||Clever Alchemist||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max Stam|
|Belt||Trappings of Invigoration||Medium||Well-Fitted||Tri-Stat|
|Shoes||Trappings of Invigoration||Medium||Impenetrable||Max Stam|
|Pants||Clever Alchemist||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max Stam|
|Hands||Trappings of Invigoration||Medium||Impenetrable||Max Stam|
|Necklace||Trappings of Invigoration||Jewelry||Infused||Increased Bash Damage|
|Ring||Trappings of Invigoration||Jewelry||Infused||Increased Bash Damage|
|Ring||Clever Alchemist||Jewelry||Infused||Increased Bash Damage|
|Weapon 1 Axe||Gallant Charge||Axe||Sharpened||Damage Health Poison IX|
|Weapon 1 Shield||Gallant Charge||Shield||Impenetrable||Damage Health Poison IX|
|Weapon 2||Clever Alchemist||Axe||Infused||Weapon Damage Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
Skills for PvP
|S&B Mainbar||Two Hander bar|
|Slot 1: Ransack||Slot 1: Necrotic Potency|
|Slot 2: Channeled Acceleration||Slot 2: Spirit Guardian|
|Slot 3: Invasion||Slot 3: Summoner’s Armor|
|Slot 4: Resolving Vigor||Slot 4: Forward Momentum|
|Slot 5: Skeletal Archer||Slot 5: Mortal Coil|
|Ultimate: Flawless Dawnbreaker||Ultimate: Pummeling Goliath|
Calculator: In case you need help distributing your Champion Points, make sure to check out the Champion Points Calculator!
56 Mighty, 66 Precise Strikes, 43 Piercing
72 Master-at-Arms, 14 Physical Weapon Expert
28 Shadow Ward, 67 Tumbling
23 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
50 Warlord, 53 Bashing Focus
43 Quick Recovery
49 Hardy, 49 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
56 Ironclad, 50 Resistant
37 Mighty, 31 Precise Strikes, 37 Piercing
44 Master at Arms, 23 Shattering Blows
40 Shadow Ward, 28 Tumbling
43 Tenacity, 43 Mooncalf
1 Siphoner, 40 Warlord, 5 Sprinter
28 Quick Recovery
37 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
44 Ironclad, 31 Resistant
31 Piercing, 27 Mighty, 28 Precise Strikes
13 Master at Arms, 1 Physical Weapon Expert
49 Mooncalf, 13 Tenacity
2 Warlord, 35 Bashing Focus
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Artaeum Takeaway Broth is a sure bet for stamina damage dealers. It gives max health and stamina, along with health regen and stam regen. The health regen pairs up well on orc for extra regen along with the potions used.
The Lover (Physical and Spell Penetration)
This is what I first tested with this build and it worked very well.
The master race Orc sets the pace on the front line. This will pull the most damage while maintaining aggressive offensive stats while maximizing immersion.
Immoveable / Stamina / Healing. These potions allow you to pick a time to stop a CC – ideally when ulting, paired up with alchemist. This will cement a strong offensive opening before your enemy can react or do anything to stop it.
Damage Health Posion
(Damage Poison, Damage Poison)
(Fleshly Larva, Nightshade, Nirnroot)
- Grave Lord: Reusable Parts, Death Knell, Dismember, Rapid Rot
- Bone Tyrant: Death Gleaning, Disdain Harm, Health Avarice, Last Gasp
- Living Death: Curative Curse, Corpse Consumption, Undead Confederate
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- One Hand and Shield: Fortress, Sword and Board, Deadly Bash, Deflect Bolts, Battlefield Mobility
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Agility, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Racial: All
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
0 Magicka, 0 Health, 64 Stamina
12.06.2019 Added Build Bonecrusher by Fengrush, Stamina Necromancer PvP Non Champion Points Build