Stamina Warden Build PvP “Spectre” – Dragon Bones DLC
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Cyrodiil Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Warden Build PvP “Spectre” for PvP Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO. This build is optimized for Cyrodiil.
The Stamina Warden Build PvP “Spectre” is a Heavy Armor Burst Build with insane stats as you can see in the picture below. Wardens have the highest burst potential in the game as they can line up a lot of different abilities like Sub. Assault, Deadly Cloak, Flawless Dawnbreaker, Wrecking Blow and Reverse Slice which can almost go off at the same time if animation canceling is done properly. Having really strong Ultimate regeneration on a Warden as it is the only class with Major Heroism which boosts our Ultimate regeneration, means that you can use your Ultimate a lot which really puts you at a huge advantage. In addition to that, we use Blood Spawn and Werewolf Hide which boosts our Ultimate regeneration even further and last the Asylum Two hander which gives us also extra Ultimate once we kill an enemy. Because we utilize Heavy Armor Seventh Legion Set, we get a lot of extra healing received and have a lot more health than most damage setups in Cyrodiil.
- Warden Class
- Good Resources
- Fast Ultimate generation in game
- Two hander & Dualwield Setup
- High Mobility
- Good sustain
- Strong vs multiple enemies
- strong healing
Changes from the previous version
Updated and added new CP, updated the Passive section. No other changes to the build, remember that Seventh legion now has a cooldown on the healing proc.
Warden has a few good ways to sustain. Every time we heal someone or ourself we proc the Natures Gift passive which gives a lot of resources back. On top of that we do have the Bull Netch which gives us about 4000 Stamina or Magicka over 20 seconds back if you choose to run it. Shimmering Shield also restores a bit of Magicka when you get hit by a projectile, on top of that you gain Major Heroism increasing your Ultimate regeneration by a lot! Dubious Camoran Throne Drink adds also a lot of Stamina Recovery which helps a ton. Because we run heavy Armor, we also benefit from Constitution passive which returns about 540 Magicka and Stamina every 4 seconds. We also slot Werewolf Ultimate on the backbar to gain 15% increased Stamina Recovery there.
Immovable Potion, Seventh Legion Buff, Blood Spawn, Forward Momentum, Weapon Damage Enchant, Green Lotus, Minor Toughness and Battle Rush (2H passive) were active when I took the screenshot.
- Seventh Legion: Currently the strongest set for any Stamina Setup as it provides a big amount of Weapon Damage and also gives us small healing ticks every time we get damaged.
- Werewolf Hide: This is only active on the backbar, because we do not need to have the five piece bonus active all the time.
- Why Dualwield? I run Dualwield on the backbar to get Deadly Cloak which allows us to get 25% AoE Damage mitigation and a Damage over Time effect.
- Why Axes? We run axes because once we are on the backbar we can proc the bleed effect on enemies which adds some more extra damage.
- Asylum 2H: This weapon is very easy to get, you can run normal Asylum Sanctorium for the imperfect version, which is more than enough as there is barely any difference compared to the perfect version
|Chest||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Reinforced||Tri-Stat|
|Belt||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Shoes||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Pants||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Tri-Stat|
|Hands||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Necklace||Hide of the Werewolf||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Hide of the Werewolf||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Hide of the Werewolf||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Weapon 1||The Asylum's Perfected Greatsword||Sword 2H||Nirnhoned||Escapist Poison|
|Weapon 2 DW||Hide of the Werewolf||Axe||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Weapon 2 DW||Hide of the Werewolf||Axe||Decisive||Disease Damage|
Where can I get the gear?
- Forward Momentum vs Rally: I prefer Forward Momentum because it gives us Snare immunity, plus we have enough healing anyway on a Warden with Vigor, Green Lotus and Seventh Legion healing proc.
- Ice Fortress vs Netch: If you want you could slot the Netch instead of Ice Fortress in case you lack sustain, but the extra resistance and mitigation from Ice Fortress are just too good to not use them.
- Why Werewolf Ulti: This adds an extra 15% Stamina Recovery, plus you can actually use Werewolf with this build if you want to.
|2H Mainbar||Dualwield second bar|
|Slot 1: Forward Momentum||Slot 1: Deadly Cloak|
|Slot 2: Subterranean Assault||Slot 2: Bird of Prey|
|Slot 3: Reverse Slice||Slot 3: Shimmering Shield|
|Slot 4: Dizzying Swing||Slot 4: Green Lotus|
|Slot 5: Resolving Vigor||Slot 5: Ice Fortress|
|Ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Ultimate: Werewolf Berserker|
Most important thing here is that we need 120 Points in The Attronarch for the Tactician Perk, which sets enemies off balance everytime we dodge roll. Once enemies are set off balance the Exploiter Perk in the Ritual Tree will proc and give us 10% more overall damage!
Championpoints [720 CP]
37 Mighty, 58 Piercing
27 Physical Weapons Expert, 61 Master-at-Arms, 34 Shattering Blows
56 Shadow Ward, 64 Tumbling
19 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
27 Quick Recovery
37 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
48 Ironclad, 57 Resistant
Championpoints [300 CP]
37 Mighty, 2 Piercing
19 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Stamina Warden Build PvP
Dubious Camoran Throne (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery)
The Warrior (Weapon Damage)
There are a variety of Potions that you can use. I recommend using the normal Immovable Potions that give you Health, Stamina and CC Immunity.
(Health,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Columbine, Namiras Root, Mounntain Flower)
Immovable Potion (With speedbuff)
(Speedbuff ,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
Poisons are optional, I like to run them on the two hander bar, especially vs better players those poisons can help a lot and decide a battle.
(Immobilize, Speed reduction, Drain Stamina)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
In case you are still unsure on how to mix the ingredients together, you can check out a alchemy simulator here: Alchemy Simulator
- Animal Companion: All passives
- Winters Embrace: All passives
- Green Balance: All passives
- Dual Wield: All passives
- Two Handder: All passives
- Heavy Armor: All
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Windwalker and Improved Sneak
- Fighters Guild: All
- Undaunted: All
- Racial: All
- Werewolf (optional): All
- Assault: All
- Support: All
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
09.02.2018 Updated Build for Dragon Bones DLC Stamina Warden Build PvP
04.05.2018 Updated Gear Description of Stamina Warden Build PvP