This build is archived. Last updated: Elsweyr Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- Cyrodiil Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Warden Build PvP “Spectre” for PvP Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO. This build is optimized for Cyrodiil.
The Stamina Warden Build PvP “Spectre” is a Heavy Armor Burst Build with insane stats as you can see in the picture below. Wardens have the highest burst potential in the game as they can line up a lot of different abilities like Sub. Assault, Heroic Slash, Flawless Dawnbreaker and Executioner which can almost go off at the same time if animation canceling is done properly. Having really strong Ultimate regeneration on a Warden as it is the only class with Major Heroism which boosts our Ultimate regeneration, means that you can use your Ultimate a lot which really puts you at a huge advantage. In addition to that, we use Blood Spawn which boosts our Ultimate regeneration even further and last the Asylum Two hander which gives us also extra Ultimate once we kill an enemy. We now run Shacklebreaker to give us more stats for Battelegrounds, the extra Magicka is really helpful to keep our utility skills going. In combination with Dubious Camoran Throne you will get a lot of max Stamina and Stamina Recovery from this set.
- Optimized for Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds & Cyrodiil
- Warden Class
- Good Resources
- Fast Ultimate generation in game
- S&B + Two Hander
- High Mobility
- Good sustain
Changes from the previous version
No changes to the build in the Elsweyr Chapter.
Warden has a few good ways to sustain. Every time we heal someone or ourself we proc the Natures Gift passive which gives a lot of resources back. On top of that we do have the Bull Netch which gives us about 4000 Stamina or Magicka over 20 seconds back if you choose to run it. Shimmering Shield also restores a bit of Magicka when you get hit by a projectile, on top of that you gain Major Heroism increasing your Ultimate regeneration by a lot! Dubious Camoran Throne Drink adds also a lot of Stamina Recovery which helps a ton. Because we run Heavy Armor, we also benefit from Constitution passive which returns Magicka and Stamina every 4. Bone Pirate’s Tatters in combination with Dubious Camoran Throne you will get a lot of max Stamina and Stamina Recovery from this set.
- Natures Gift passive
- Bull Netch
- Heavy Attacks
- Dubious Camoran Throne Drink + Bone Pirate’s Tatters
- Shimmering Shield
Battlegrounds & Cyrodiil Setup
The build is optimized for Battlegrounds, but it also works in Cyrodiil.
- Bone Pirate’s Tatters: In combination with Dubious Camoran Throne you will get a lot of max Stamina and Stamina Recovery from this set.
|Belt||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Shoes||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina|
|Necklace||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Reduced Stamina Cost|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Weapon 1||Shacklebreaker||Sword||Nirnhoned||Escapist Poison|
|Weapon 1||Shacklebreaker||Shield||Infused||Tri Stat Enchantment|
|Weapon 2||Shacklebreaker||Sword 2H||Infused||Weapon Damage Enchantment|
Where can I get the gear?
- Forward Momentum vs Rally: I prefer Forward Momentum because it gives us Snare immunity, plus we have enough healing anyway on a Warden with Vigor, Green Lotus and several other defensive mechanics.
|S&B Mainbar||2H second bar|
|Slot 1: Subterranean Assault||Slot 1: Forward Momentum|
|Slot 2: Reverb. Bash||Slot 2: Bull Netch|
|Slot 3: Heroic Slash||Slot 3: Executioner|
|Slot 4: Resolving Vigor||Slot 4: Shimmering Shield|
|Slot 5: Bird of Prey||Slot 5: Ice Fortress|
|Ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Ultimate: Healing Thicket|
Most important thing here is that we need 120 Points in The Atronach for the Tactician Perk, which sets enemies off balance everytime we dodge roll. Once enemies are set off balance the Exploiter Perk in the Ritual Tree will proc and give us 10% more overall damage!
49 Mighty, 67 Piercing
27 Physical Weapons Expert, 61 Master-at-Arms, 34 Shattering Blows
58 Shadow Ward, 64 Tumbling
27 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
62 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 8 Sprinter
27 Quick Recovery
37 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
48 Ironclad, 57 Resistant, 30 Spell Shield
20 Thaumaturge, 49 Mighty, 43 Piercing
33 Master-at-Arms, 23 Shattering Blows
62 Tumbling, 25 Shadow Ward
47 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 16 Sprinter
37 Hardy, 32 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
52 Ironclad, 45 Resistant
37 Mighty, 2 Piercing
19 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Stamina Warden Build PvP
Dubious Camoran Throne (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery)
The Lover (Increased Physical Penetration)
The Warrior (Weapon Damage)
There are a variety of Potions that you can use. I recommend using the normal Immovable Potions that give you Health, Stamina and CC Immunity.
(Health,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Columbine, Namiras Root, Mounntain Flower)
Immovable Potion (With speedbuff)
(Speedbuff ,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
Poisons are optional, I like to run them on the two hander bar, especially vs better players those poisons can help a lot and decide a battle.
(Immobilize, Speed reduction, Drain Stamina)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
- Animal Companion: Bond With Nature, Savage Beast, Flourish, Advanced Species
- Green Balance: Accelerated Growth, Nature's Gift, Emerald Moss, Maturation
- Winter’s Embrace: Glacial Presence, Frozen Armor, Icy Aura, Piercing Cold
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- One Hand and Shield: Fortress, Sword and Board, Deadly Bash, Deflect Bolts, Battlefield Mobility
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut, Revitalize, Rapid Mending
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
- Racial: All
All into Stamina