Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build “Dot-Doc”
Wolfhunter DLC, Summerset Chapter
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- PvP Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build “Dot-Doc” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build DW “Dot-Doc” is optimized for Battlegrounds. We have around 10 different DoTs that we can apply on the enemy to pressure them. The build is using Medium Armor with sets like Shacklebreaker, Viper's Sting, The Maelstrom's Axe and Valkyn Skoria. We also use double DoT poisons, this already gives us access to 5 different damage over time effects only from sets and poisons.
To get even more Dots, we use abilities like Hurricane, Bloodcraze and Deadly Cloak. In addition, we also have our beloved Dark Deal which helps us with sustain and heals at the same time, that is why we have such a high magicka pool on this setups, along with the Streak ability to give us room to breath and stun enemies. You can play this build with a Two hander or a Bow on the backbar, it is easy adjustable.
- Optimized for Battlegrounds
- Medium Armor
- High Pressue with Damage over Time Effects
- DoT Build
- Crazy Damage
- Dualwield & 2 Hander or Bow
- Playable in No CP and CP Campaign
- Good Sustain
- Strong Healing
Changes from the previous version
Reminder: The Build video is from the Summerset Chapter patch. Small changes have been made in the Wolfhunter DLC update, as you can see here in the written guide.
- Updated Champion Points and improved the Passive section.
Make sure to use heavy attacks on the dualwield bar, they do a lot of damage and you can sustain way better and focus on damage. I recommend being a Redguard as it helps tremendously with sustain. We also use the Serpent Mundus Stone and two Stamina Recovery and one Reduced Stamina cost glyph to make our sustain good. On top of that we still have Dark Deal which helps a lot and we can spam this ability quite a bit due to our high magicka pool.
- Heavy Attacks
- Redguard passive
- Dark Deal
- Cost Reduction/ Recovery Glyphs
- Serpent Mundus Stone (Not Mandatory)
Critical Surge, Weapon Damage Enchantment and Hurricane were active when I took the screenshot in the Non CP Campaign.
- Valkyn Skoria? Combined with all the Damage over Time effects this set procs a lot, also this set does insane damage and helps killing off targets with eaze.
- Viper Dagger: You can find a named Viper Dagger drop in Fungual Grotto 2 called “Knife of Shadows”.
- Dualwield and 2H Axe: Both apply a seperate Bleed effect on the enemy, therefore we have another 2 additional DoTs.
|Necklace||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery|
|Ring||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust||Reduced Stamina Cost|
|Weapon 1 DW||Viper's Sting||Axe||Nirnhoned||Shock Damage|
|Weapon 1 DW||Viper's Sting||Dagger||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Weapon 2||The Maelstrom's Battle Axe||2H Axe||Nirnhoned||Double Health Poisons|
Where can I get the gear?
Skills for PvP
- Rapid Strikes vs Bloodthirst: You can use both morphs, if you want more healing than I suggest Bloodthirst.
- Psijic Ulti: You can use that or slot Attronach or Werewolf on the backbar for more Stamina Recovery.
|Dualwield Mainbar||Bow bar|
|Slot 1: Deadly Cloak||Slot 1: Arrow Barrage|
|Slot 2: Critical Surge||Slot 2: Reaerming Trap/ Dark Deal|
|Slot 3 Bloodthirst||Slot 3: Poison Injection|
|Slot 4: Bloodcraze||Slot 4: Draining Shot|
|Slot 5: Resolving Vigor/ Dark Deal||Slot 5:Hurricane|
|Ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting||Ultimate: Ballista/ Overload|
Bow setup is almost identical, you only swap out two skills.
Championpoints [780 CP]
49 Mighty, 60 Piercing, 20 Precise Strikes, 40 Thaumaturge
20 Shattering Blows, 28 Master-at-Arms
60 Tumbling, 43 Shadow Ward
49 Tenacity, 49 Mooncalf
51 Warlord, 8 Sprinter
37 Quick Recovery
37 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 26 Thick Skinned
71 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
Important Info for Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Longfin pasty with Melon Sauce (Max Health+Max Stamina+Max Magicka)
The Serpent (Stamina Recovery)
(Health,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Columbine, Namiras Root, Mounntain Flower)
Immovable Potion (With speedbuff)
(Speedbuff ,Stamina, CC Immunity)
(Blessed Thistle, Columbine, Namiras Rot)
Essence of Speed
(Speedbuff, Restore Health/second)
(Scrib Jelly, Butterfly Wing, Namira’s Rot)
Essence of Lingering Health
(Restore Health/second, Minor Protection, Major Vitality)
(Blessed Thistle, Powdered Mother of Pearl, Butterfly Wing)
Damage Health Posion
(Damage Poison, Damage Poison)
(Fleshly Larva, Nightshade, Nirnroot)
In case you are still unsure on how to mix the ingredients together, you can check out a alchemy simulator here: Alchemy Simulator.
- Dark Magic: Unholy Knowledge, Blood Magic, Persistence
- Daedric Summoning: Power Stone, Daedric Protection
- Storm Calling: Capacitor, Energized, Implosion, Expert Mage
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Bow: Long Shots, Accuracy, Ranger, Hawk Eye, Hasty Retreat
- Heavy Armor: Jugernaut, Constitution, Resolve
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Improved Sneak, Agility, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Werewolf (optional): All
- Racial: All
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
02.08.2018 Updated Build for Wolfhunter DLC, Summerset Chapter Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build