Archived Last Updated: Murkmire DLC, Summerset Chapter Reason: 1h Enchantment changes in Wrathstone killed off the build. New StamDK Build: BERSERKER.
NOTE: This build will be archived, the 1h enchantment changes completely rekt this build. I will work on a new one asap.
Table of Contents
- Changes from the previous version
- Resource Management
- PvP Setup
- Update Log
Welcome to the Stamina Dragonknight Build PvP “Gladiator” for Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to bookmark the link as I will keep updating the build for each new Update of ESO.
The Stamina Dragonknight Build PvP “Gladiator” is optimized for Battlegrounds but also works in Cyrodiil, I will show stats both for Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil below. This build is focusing on a lot of damage over time pressure on the enemies. With the enchantment changes we are going to utilize the new power of them in combination with other damage over time effects as you will see below. For this build we are using Torug's Pact, Viper's Sting and The Troll King. We have over 10 active damage over time effects that we can apply on the enemy and that will almost instantly kill them off if you do it correctly as you will see, when you check out the build video where I showcase a fight. That way you can focus more on surviving and the enchantment and proc sets will deal the damage for you.
- Optimized for Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds & Cyrodiil
- Heavy Armor
- Proc Damage
- Crazy Damage output
- Dual Wield & Two Hander
- Good Sustain
- Strong Healing
Changes from the previous version
Completely re-designed the build, the old version still works but I wanted to try something new. DK Also received some buffs, World in Ruin now gives 25% cost reduction on Poison abilties which is great for our sustain. Elder Dragon now increases our range of instant melee attacks by 2 meters, this includes Light Attacks, Bash.
- Updated the Champion Points to 810 and added 600 CP Setup.
- Completely revised the build.
With Artaeum Food, Steed Mundus and Troll King we have an overall very nice amount of health recovery which really helps when we drop low on health.
Heavy Attacks are one of the most effective ways to constantly return Stamina on this build as you have time because your enchantments will do the work for you, plus they also deal a huge amount of damage. There is quite a few things that factor into resource management. First off, we have one of the most powerful tools called Battle Roar, which is a great passive that restores resources when we activate an ultimate. Helping Hands is another passive that helps with our sustain, every time we activate an Earthen Heart ability this passive procs and returns almost 1000 stamina. Also, we use Deep Thoughts as a resource management tool, whenever you have a break from a fight you should make sure to use this to recharge your resources. Race Against Time is also another useful tool to sprint over longer distances and that way you barely loose any resources. In addition, the Absorb Stamina Enchantment also helps with sustain, especially because it is infused and with Torugs. If you are an Argonian, it will also tremendously help because the Resourceful is one of the most powerful race passives. On top of that you should always make sure to use potions on cooldown to get the huge sustain boost as well.
- Heavy Attacks
- Battle Roar passive
- Helping Hands passive
- Combustion passive
- Absorb Stamina Enchantment
- Deep Thoughts
- Race Against Time
- Argonian Passive (if available)
- Unbuffed: Out of combat, no buffs.
- Buffed: Weapon Damage Enchantment, Rally, Volatile Armor, Troll king, Tri Stat Potion were active when I took the Screenshot.
This build has a lot of passive healing, we are using Artaeum Food, Steed Mundus and Troll King Monster Set. If all those kick in we sit around at 3348 Health Recovery.
- Robust vs Triune: If you want more overall resources, make sure to run Triune. For more max Stamina make sure to run Robust.
|Head||The Troll King||Heavy||Well-Fitted||Tri-Stat|
|Shoulder||The Troll King||Heavy||Well-Fitted||Tri-Stat|
|Necklace||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust/ Triune||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust/ Triune||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Viper's Sting||Jewelry||Robust/ Triune||Weapon Damage|
|Weapon 1 DW||Stinging Slashes||1H Axe||Nirnhoned||Disease Damage Enchant|
|Weapon 1 DW||Stinging Slashes||1H Axe||Infused||Absorb Stamina enchant|
|Weapon 2||Viper's Sting||2H Axe||Infused||Weapon Damage Enchant|
Where can I get the gear?
- Why Temporal Guard Ultimate: This ability gives us 8% damage mitigation on the front bar as long as we have slotted it.
- Berserker Rage Ultimate: Use this whenever you are in a tight situation, the resistance boost from this ultimate will make you crazy tanky and you can heal back to full HP easily.
- Blood Craze spammable: We use this as spammable, it is cheap, deals good damage and procs the enchantments all the time.
- Race Against Time: Use this between fights to save stamina while running.
|Dual Wield Mainbar||Two-Hander bar|
|Slot 1: Deadly Cloak||Slot 1: Rally|
|Slot 2: Fossilize||Slot 2: Noxious Breath|
|Slot 3: Blood Craze||Slot 3: Critical Rush|
|Slot 4: Deep Thoughts||Slot 4: Volatile Armor|
|Slot 5: Resolving Vigor||Slot 5: Race Against Time|
|Ultimate: Temporal Guard||Ultimate: Berserker Rage|
This build works both for the Non Champion points Campaign and the Champion points Campaign.
Championpoints [810 CP]
49 Mighty, 42 Piercing, 20 Thaumaturge
37 Shattering Blows, 56 Master-at-Arms, 29 Physical Weapon Expert
62 Tumbling, 53 Shadow Ward, 42 Befoul
63 Warlord, 1 Siphoner
19 Quick Recovery
37 Hardy, 37 Elemental Defender, 48 Thick Skinned
56 Resistant, 73 Ironclad
Championpoints [600 CP & 300 CP]
Championpoints [600 CP]
49 Mighty, 38 Piercing, 20 Thaumaturge
23 Shattering Blows, 33 Master-at-Arms
62 Tumbling, 25 Shadow Ward
47 Warlord, 1 Siphoner, 16 Sprinter
37 Hardy, 32 Elemental Defender, 34 Thick Skinned
45 Resistant, 52 Ironclad
Championpoints [300 CP]
20 Thaumaturge, 27 Mighty, 42 Piercing
23 Tumbling, 23 Shadow Ward
23 Mooncalf, 23 Tenacity
7 Warlord, 1 Siphoner
23 Hardy, 23 Elemental Defender, 23 Thick Skinned
Important Info for Stamina Dragonknight Build PvP
Make sure to run this food, this food in combination with the Steed Mundus and Troll King will increase your Health Recovery by a lot!
Artaeum Takeaway Broth (Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery+Health Recovery)
This Mundus gives us a good amount of Health Recovery and also increases our Movement Speed by a lot.
The Steed Mundus (Increased Health Recovery and 10% increased Movement Speed)
(Health, Stamina, Magicka)
(Bugloss, Columbine, Dragonthorn)
- Ardent Flame: Combustion, Warmth, Searing Heat, World in Ruin
- Draconic Power: Iron Skin, Burning Heart, Elder Dragon, Scaled Armor
- Earthen Heart: Eternal Mountain, Battle Roar, Mountain's Blessing, Helping Hands
- Two Handed: Forceful, Heavy Weapons, Balanced Blade, Follow Up, Battle Rush
- Dualwield: Slaughter, Dual Wield Expert, Controlled Fury, Ruffian, Twin Blade and Blunt
- Heavy Armor: Resolve, Constitution, Juggernaut, Revitalize, Rapid Mending
- Medium Armor: Dexterity, Wind Walker, Athletics
- Fighters Guild: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command, Undaunted Mettle
- Psijic Order: Clairvoyance, Spell Orb, Concentrated Barrier, Deliberation
- Assault: Continuous Attack, Reach, Combat Frenzy
- Support: Magicka Aid, Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection
- Racial: All passives
- Alchemy: Medicinal Use
24 Health, 40 Stamina, 0 Magicka
Showcase of a few Battleground fights from our twitch stream.
13.10.2018 Updated Build for MURKMIRE DLC, Summerset Chapter, Stamina Dragonknight Build PVP
14.11.2018 Made further changes to the build, better sustain and more healing.
15.11.2018 Added gameplay video, Stamina Dragonknight Build PVP